Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry (4683 Views)

Have You witnessed This With Whatsapp Application / How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually / How To Make Whatsapp Work On Your Blackberry Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2016
For some time now many blackberry users can't access whatsapp cos it doesn't support their phones.

Now I believe if you follow these procedures you will have your whatsapp back working perfectly like before...

STEP 1: Go to settings on your phone and change the month in the date to september. For you to do this you will need to change your date from automatic to manual...

STEP 2: Go to beta.whatsapp.com/ota on your phone browser (not opera mini nor uc browser) and download whatsapp version 2.16.82...

STEP 3: After you must have download it, reboot your phone...

STEP 4: After you reboot the phone, open your whatsapp application and it will ask you to update your date. Click update and it will take you to date settings, just change your date settings from manual back to automatic and press the option key to update time. After you update your time and date just go back to open your whatsapp application and it's gonna start working and you won't experience "whatsapp does not support your phone" anymore. Follow all these procedures and thank me later...

Abeg lalasticlala seun dominique and mynd44 help us move this to permanent site so that blackberry users will be able to have their whatsapp back... Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by Godfather92(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Pls how do I apply it to bond5, I just tried ur drection on it but it dint work. Thanks
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by Godfather92(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Waoooooo!!! It works my guy!! Thanks so much and remain blessed
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Godfather92:
Pls how do I apply it to bond5, I just tried ur drection on it but it dint work. Thanks
make sure u follow the procedure and am sure it's gonna work
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Godfather92:
Waoooooo!!! It works my guy!! Thanks so much and remain blessed
u welcome bro
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skimmy005: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2016
e no work
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
skimmy005:
e no work
wat type of phone are u using ?
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by wrench: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
it worked smiley

Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
wrench:
it worked smiley
u'r good to go bro...

cc: lalasticlala dominique seun mynd44 pls help us move this thread to promise land so that more people will benefit from it
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by ruggedadventure(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
I've tried it oooo, buh see the site is bringing an error message
Something like:
403 forbidden
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by ojdre(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
You are a damn crazy genius and life saver @skywalker001. You just saved me the calamity of replying to messages and back to real life discuss. Am just overwhelmed. Was sure some peeps will find a solution out somehow as I have been trying severally and this option was what I was thinking about before I stumbled upon your post here. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by MamaTej(f): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please, will this procedure wipe off my chat memory?
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
ojdre:
You are a damn crazy genius and life saver @skywalker001. You just saved me the calamity of replying to messages and back to real life discuss. Am just overwhelmed. Was sure some peeps will find a solution out somehow as I have been trying severally and this option was what I was thinking about before I stumbled upon your post here. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
you welcome bro... It's all my pleasure
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
ruggedadventure:
I've tried it oooo, buh see the site is bringing an error message
Something like:
403 forbidden
copy d url here and paste it to your phone browser and see d outcome...
Don't add www
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
MamaTej:
Yes Mama T...
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skimmy005: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
skywalker001:
wat type of phone are u using ?
Z 10
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
skimmy005:
Z 10
try and go tru d procedure again cos som pple don't get it once... Am very optimistic that is gonna work
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by Sola15(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Works perfectly. Tenx bro
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by EmmySparky(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
My blackberry curve 8 is giving me the error message
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by babarazy: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
@Op, if i begin to pray for you, i might curse u o because of happiness. God will do wonder in your life before this year end. Thank you very much.
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
babarazy:
@Op, if i begin to pray for you, i might curse u o because of happiness. God will do wonder in your life before this year end. Thank you very much.
you welcome bro
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
EmmySparky:
My blackberry curve 8 is giving me the error message
u mean the url is nt going through ? Make sure u use phone browser(not opera mini nor us browser) and don't add www or http... U can jst copy the url here and paste it to ur browser and surf
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sola15:
u welcome bro
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sola15:
u welcome bro
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by ehisanolu(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
It worked..thks kiss I'm jst bothered abt etisalat stoppin bb service.
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
ehisanolu:
It worked..thks kiss I'm jst bothered abt etisalat stoppin bb service.
u'r free to port to other network... U welcome mam
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
MamaTej:
It depends whether u wanna upgrade it or is nt working @all...

If it's just upgrading u wil stil av ur chat history intact but if d whatsapp is not supporting your phone b4 then u wil loose all ur chat history
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by MamaTej(f): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2016
skywalker001:
It depends whether u wanna upgrade it or is nt working @all...

If it's just upgrading u wil stil av ur chat history intact but if d whatsapp is not supporting your phone b4 then u wil loose all ur chat history

It's a BlackBerry Z10. I want to update it.

But i wish to sell it though. bb phones has really gone over the edge.
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by shigo20(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2016
Wow man it works like magic can't believe am getting back online this soon.u just save me some cash bro.God bless u a million times
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 12:47am On Nov 21, 2016
MamaTej:

It's a BlackBerry Z10. I want to update it.

But i wish to sell it though. bb phones has really gone over the edge.
if u'r updating it u wil have ur chat history secured... U can put it up on olx or better stil tel ur male frnds u wanna put it up but d price they might giv u will giv u impression to keep the phone rather than selling it
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry by skywalker001(m): 12:58am On Nov 21, 2016
shigo20:
Wow man it works like magic can't believe am getting back online this soon.u just save me some cash bro.God bless u a million times
Amen and God bless you too bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Infinix Note 5 Launch in Dubai Yesterday. / Airtel 1gb For N200, 2gb For N500 & 4gb For N1000 / Infinix S5 Otg Pop Up Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.