Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Day I Became The Devil In Church…the Doctor Is A Liar!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day I Became The Devil In Church…the Doctor Is A Liar!!! (504 Views)

2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Became The Devil In Church…the Doctor Is A Liar!!! by aeronot(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Back in my early years in the university I used to be an ardent, near fanatical born again Christian. I remember going around school with the R.C.C.G Lekki’ 98 poster card for several weeks. I was part of the transportation logistics, sang all the way to Lekki, got lost and separated from my friends before the programme started, and had to walk for hours on the sandy beach from where I developed calf muscle ache before finally dozing and sleeping from exhaustion when the preaching started. Similar experience on my trips to redemption camp, but through it all, I always felt uneasy during testimony time.

While at home families, friends and relations were happy I was studying medicine, the testimony period gave me a totally different impression. “The Doctor said I would never be able to have children”.” The Doctor said my father had only 6 months to live”.“ The Doctor said my baby would never be able to walk again”. Doctors must be agents of the Devil. I even thought someday, someone might come up and say “The Doctor had said I would never be able to get a visa!”

Now in as much as I know the Doctor’s comments were made to lend credence to the testimony as a miracle and purely beyond human efforts, and yes even Doctors could give up on a situation that later witnessed a miraculous turn of events. I was really worried if I had joined the right career, I even contemplated going into full time ministry but I was afraid of my Dad more than any other thing on earth(and in heaven ). But the question that I would like to use this article to answer is what are Doctor’s really there for? I really think people don’t know the first duty of a Doctor. and if you don’t have a good idea of what I do, you may find it hard to appreciate me or even to understand me or my professional fee.

http://www.jalupon.com/the-day-i-became-the-devil-in-churchthe-dr-is-a-liar/#more-5675

Re: The Day I Became The Devil In Church…the Doctor Is A Liar!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Church, Get Ready To Meet The Antichrist! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/16 / What Is The Rule Of Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.