Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Want To Repair My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Repair My Phone (498 Views)

Where Can I Repair My Blu Phone / Where Can I Repair My Leeco Le S3 Phone In Nigeria / Pls I Want To Repair My Dead Boot Htc Desire 516 Refurbished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Repair My Phone by Deerozie(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Abeg how much will it cost me to fix my Tecno camon c8 which has screen problem?
Re: I Want To Repair My Phone by hernandex07(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
15k at most
Re: I Want To Repair My Phone by SimpleBea(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
You wll have to change both the SCREEN and TOUCH together.
Re: I Want To Repair My Phone by Carlcaresophia: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Deerozie:
Abeg how much will it cost me to fix my Tecno camon c8 which has screen problem?
Hello Deerozie! About the price of it, you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

My Iphone Has Being Searching For Network. / Really Confuse Help!! Between Infinix Hot 4pro And Note 3 Which Is Better / How To Unlock Icloud On Iphone 5s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.