Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,239 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. (815 Views)

Web Master / I Need A Web Master Friend / Need Urgent Help From A Web Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by AkProsper(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pls house what does that circled part of the attached picture means and how do I rectify it. It a new blog though with 7 post. Only 1 recent post that is appearing on Google search, the once before now are not appearing.

Re: Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by mokoshalb(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
The red circled part means u are in trouble!

reset your robot.txt to default mate!
Re: Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by AkProsper(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
mokoshalb:

pls how do I go abt it?
Re: Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by AkProsper(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
mokoshalb:

Boss pls how do I rectify it
Re: Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by akinjuly77(m): 3:18am On Nov 21, 2016
@Op what CMS are you using .
Re: Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by AkProsper(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
akinjuly77:
@Op what CMS are you using .
Blogger
Re: Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by Tolzeal(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
I'm sure prolly you've made some little modification on your robot.txt
The best is to default it as someone earlier said.

You wan to go through this process.

Go to your blogger blog.

Navigate to Settings >> Search Preferences ›› Crawlers and indexing ›› Custom robots.txt ›› Edit ›› Yes.

Now paste your robots.txt file code in the box.

Click on Save Changes button.

Done !

ROBOT.TXT generator : http://www.robotsgenerator.com/
Re: Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by AkProsper(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tolzeal:
I'm sure prolly you've made some little modification on your robot.txt
The best is to default it as someone earlier said.

You wan to go through this process.

Go to your blogger blog.

Navigate to Settings >> Search Preferences ›› Crawlers and indexing ›› Custom robots.txt ›› Edit ›› Yes.

Now paste your robots.txt file code in the box.

Click on Save Changes button.

Done !

ROBOT.TXT generator : http://www.robotsgenerator.com/
Thank you very much. ive seen the error. Correction made
Re: Need Help With Google Web Master(console) Tool. by Tolzeal(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
AkProsper:

Thank you very much. ive seen the error. Correction made

You welcome bro !

(1) (Reply)

Sports Betting Issues!!! / How Can I Get Started With Blogging At A Professional Level? / New Google Adsense Ban FREE, Page View, Google Analytics Website Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.