Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria (1728 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by Segunnairaland(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
What is your view on this?
Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by christlyke(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
People will just decide not to help themselves, they just take delight in suffering, it's so sad.

The government has done nothing good for us, MMM is for the people by the people, this is true democracy.

Instead of hating,or wishing us bad luck why not join the community, or maybe you are waiting for job from the government, keep on waiting.

Ask yourself were do banks get money to keep building branches everywhere, these banks can do what mmm is doing but they just don't want to, instead they keep on expanding and enriching themselves.

I will like to reiterate that mmm is the true financial democracy.
MMM together we change the world!!!. Have a wonderful week ahead. smiley smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by Segunnairaland(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
MLM program are the real ponzi scheme that rob Peter to pay paul.
Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by Segunnairaland(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
The truth of the matter is no one can ban MMM Nigeria. The government can't, the CBN can't, even the banks have no choice not to talk of Nairaland moderators.
Am currently not a member of the movement but i can see a great future ahead with MMM Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by christlyke(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2016

Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by plainmirror(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
lomprico:

O boy! Which one is MAC?

Oboy is a not so cool way to address a fellow. I will overlook that remark anyway.

For more info, contact me on whatsapp via 08162073394
Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by pointstores(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
i need to knw about these bitcoin investment how does it work
Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
plainmirror:

Oboy is a not so cool way to address a fellow. I will overlook that remark anyway.
MAC is a newly launched platform that promises 100% returns in 15days (bitcoin) and 50% returns in 15days (naira).

For more info, contact me on whatsapp via 08162073394

And wat is wrong with "o boy"?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
MMM IS A VERY GOOD PLATFORM, BUT HONESTLY, I REPEAT HONESTLY GET HELP WORLDWIDE IS THE BEST OF ITS KIND IN THE WORLD.

IF YOU HAVE USED GET HELP WORLDWIDE AND MMM YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS. I STILL USE BOTH COMMUNITIES TILL DATE, MY RATING IS HONESTLY OUT OF EXPERIENCE.

IF GET HELP WORLDWIDE IS NEW TO YOU, PERHAPS THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME TO KNOW IT EXIST,

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR LINK, REGISTER AND COME BACK IN A MONTH TIME I TELL IT TO EVERYONE IF I WAS WRONG OR RIGHT.
Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by WinkWrld: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
lomprico:

And wat is wrong with "o boy"?

you are looking for help and cannot take correction. What is o boy by the way. Respect people okay! RudeRat
Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by udysweet(f): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2016
WinkWrld:

you are looking for help and cannot take correction. What is o boy by the way. Respect people okay! RudeRat
I doubt he was being rude. It's more of an exclamation of surprise. A lot of people use it and that's why you can see the exclamation mark after he said. My two cents tho, based on experience. So don't see it as insult smiley

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
WinkWrld:

Help? Hehehe

Who needs ur help? Its twarts like u that thinks u are god just because someone asks u something.

Abeg get lost. Boy!
Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by lomprico(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
udysweet:

I doubt he was being rude. It's more of an exclamation of surprise. A lot of people use it and that's why you can see the exclamation mark after he said. My two cents tho, based on experience. So don't see it as insult smiley

Dont mind him. Its either he has been living in a cave or he has not been in naija all his life for him to think "o boy" is an insult.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by knight0430: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Call/Chat on whatsapp with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"
Re: MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria by anowai(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hello BITCOIN Lovers

if you want to get to know more about bitcoin and how to invest your hard earned cash in it please feel free to contact me 24/7 and i'll be glad to lecture and guild you for free.
Email: anowaijames@gmail.com
The Future is Bitcoin, invest now

Yours sincerely
Anowai James

(1) (Reply)

Close this thread / Is Kwikmoney Online Loans Real? / ODAP: Get Rich With Just 200#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.