Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is Naira2u.com Still Active? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Naira2u.com Still Active? (843 Views)

4 Sim cards, 4 Active Standby Gsm Phone (works Simultaneously) @n9,999 / New Starcomms Modem + Active Night Plan Till 8/11 For Just 14k! / Is Naira2u.com Still Alive And Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Naira2u.com Still Active? by ladimbiz: 4:28am On Jan 06, 2007
Hi Everybody,

The other day I was with a friend registering in naira2u.com site.

While he was doing this I was observing the website details. I went to fee page and found that[b] the payable fee was reviewed last in 2004[/b] - I was surprised.

He showed me the banks in the list in members page and they were just four and some are liquidated ones. The ones still alive do not bear the new names.

So I decided to ask you all in this forum if this site is still functional. If so then there is need for general review and update of details in the site.

Please update me on the status of this website so that shocked embarassed

Is there anybody still doing business on/with this site

Thanks for reading this smiley
Re: Is Naira2u.com Still Active? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
no, save your money or you will lose it

read this thread www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-9414.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Zinox Latest Computer / Virus Threatens My Job / Which Os Are You Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.