Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Anderson Esiti: Why He Is Called The Rock In Belgium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anderson Esiti: Why He Is Called The Rock In Belgium (739 Views)

Anderson Esiti Aims To Defeat Brazil In Sunday Clash / Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine / Ndidi Outshines Anderson Esiti, Moses Simon As Genk Beat Gent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anderson Esiti: Why He Is Called The Rock In Belgium by Pavarotti: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2016

KAA Gents Nigerian Midfield Powerhouse Anderson Esiti has spoken on his experience in his 1st season playing in Belgian league.

The 22 year old Nigerian who was speaking on his clubs official website has taken to life in Belgium with aplomb and has quickly become a fan favorite for his physical style of playing with the fans giving him numerous nicknames like “The Avenger” “The Gladiator” and most especially “The Rock”

“I’m surprised hearing they are calling me those names he said. But its ok. I like it.. Yes I’m a physical player . “

“One of my biggest qualities is to w . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/anderson-esiti-why-he-is-called-the-rock-in-belgium/

(1) (Reply)

African Women Championship (AWC): Nigeria Vs Ghana On Wednesday At 4pm / SAD - Michael Uchebo’s Quest For Greener Pastures In Portugal Ends In ‘slavery’ / I Am Treated Like A King In Nigeria ..iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.