Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession (6104 Views)

Earn Extra Cash Online 10-50k Daily / Earn Extra Income, Sell Footwear / Awesome Ways To Use Your Old Jeans in this recession (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
"""""Years ago growing up as the daughter of a civil servant, I always heard my dad complain about Federal government. ..."Oh they are yet to read the budget so we can't get paid now" "Our allowances are hanging due to one ministry or the other" Then i made up my minbd i didn't want to work with Federal government or any government at that because of strikes and all.
Fast forward i graduated and got a job in a one man business (private owned business) with expectation that there won't be same ish as my growing up days, but alas same stories. My colleagues and I complained from one pay day to the other. It got so bad we got ourselves an anthem "MI O LE WAKU, MI O LE PARAMI , MO TI GBIYANJU MO TI SEWON MOLE SHE ALUBARIKA NI KOKO. lol. Complaints Complaints Complaints front back and centre.
Fast forward I got into a partnership, my partners promised me so much at the onset of our relationship. Premised on my past experience i didn't expect any better.
Fast forward 2 years later my partners developed a chronic problem that is affecting our partnership and changing all i believe in and my life as as well. What is the chronic problem "OVER DÈLIVER".
My partners promised me I will look great, I do with organic products
My partners promised me i will make money, i make money monthly in addition to cash award awoof of 900k within a year. 
My partners promised me fun, i have been having great fun since 2014 when we started the partnership. Local and international fun events:
In March they took me to EKo Hotel and Suites, few days time they are taking me to Oriental Hotels, Early next year they are taking me to Tinapa Calabar. In August my partners treated me to an all Expenses paid trip to Sweden and Denmark (my first trip outside Nigeria)
Few months time they are taking me to Ghana. To crown it all i just got another ticket to an all Expenses paid trip to 2 continents (Europe and Asia), 3 Countries (Greece, Italy and Turkey), 4 cities (Mykonos, Ephesus, Rome and Athens). The beautiful thing about this is that am not going alone am going with my spouse( 2nd honeymoon ) winks. All paid for by my partner.
Do you see my partners have a big problem of Over delivering on promises.
Care to know who my Over delivering partner is........ORIFLAME NIGERIA 
You know another thing, they are looking for more partners to spoil. Oriflame is not tired of paying its partners big time. If you are ready to do what it takes, then Oriflame is prepared to pay you as well!

If you know you can start this journey, all you need is N13,500 or N23,500 to begin. Your choice!

Contact Akinyemi Joy on 08132674330  if you want to be a partner. Nothing to loose. Everything to gain.

#oriflameluxurylifestyle #joygbelepawo ‎#profitablepartnership """

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by kell13: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nice post!!
But then people keeps on coming with new businesses.
Honestly, just confused of these business stuff with the one that really works.
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is for real!!! #08132674330... u can chat me up to know more
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
kell13:
Nice post!!
But then people keeps on coming with new businesses.
Honestly, just confused of these business stuff with the one that really works.
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello friends. I want to call your attention to something. Most of you have been my friend for over 2 years now and always see my posts.

I joined my business with N1, 200 in 2014 (I know you must have spent more than a thousand two hundred naira (N1,200) since then)
I floated my business with N10,000 (How many 10k have you spent since then?)

You buy make up, tooth paste, perfumes, roll on, body cream, hair products, skincare products etc. 
You are loyal to brands, you can't do without your preferred brand.

I use all the above as well, but I get paid for using them because I buy from the company that has my account details.

I get paid whenever I buy toothpaste that I will readily buy from the open market and not earn. 
Same with my perfumes, roll on, body cream etc all organic products without chemicals.

Now what I want to call your attention to. ...
Think about it, Is it really economical to buy from a company that won't give you anything back, or buy from a company that will pay you for buying products? Just think about it.

I buy my family daily use products, I get paid , I travel for free, I enjoy time freedom, I enjoy financial freedom, I enjoy lifestyle freedom.

I spend same money you spend on same things you buy, I get all the above benefits for spending the money with my preferred brand, what do you get for buying from your preferred brand? Think about it.

Very soon, I won't have to buy clothes and accessories from the open market again because the company I partner with also has clothing and accessories and when it comes into the Nigerian market I will also get paid for buying the clothes I wear. Think about it!

If you have 13,500 or 23,500 and you want to be economical with how you spend your money, you want to buy and earn. Let's talk whatsapp: 08132674330 ,bbpin: 2BEAB1EB

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by mayriann(f): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
lewalee:
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dear Friends,
                    Do you desire a golden life like I do where I turn my daily expenses into money monthly and also earn vacations and ship cruise then 
I would be delighted to  welcome you to the fabulous team.

My name is joy  and its with great pleasure I welcome you to this team and you can call me a friend.

I will hold you by the hands and see you suceeed in this business . Let's do this , there is plenty to gain and learn here. The first thing is to get started by ordering your products...

We have 3 packages ..
                  5k package 
                 14k package 
                 24k package
You can go for any of this 3 and start off your business with it.

I strongly recommended the 24k package because it will qualify you for the welcome program where you can make additional 10k .

The question is this which package will you like to start with, its not too late .

Reply this mail with either 5k or 14k or 24k so I can put your through how to make the best use of the package you choose.

Am eagerly waiting for your response.... You can also reach me on WhatsApp 08132674330 #OriflameSweden
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
The best time to start a part time business was 5 years ago,
another best time to start is Today! Refuse the poor
life.

There is no average income. The rich are becoming richer,
while the poor are getting poorer. There is no middle class
because it has completely disappeared.

Salary, is a specific amount of money that an employee is
paid for work done. Which type do you earn?

1. Onion Salary – You grab it, you open it, and you
cry.

2. Storm Salary – You don’t know when it’s coming or
going.

3. Menstrual Salary – It comes once a month and lasts only
four days.

4. Magic Salary – You touch it and it disappears.

5. Amnesia Salary – You can’t remember what you spent it
on.

6. Time Travelling Salary – You spend it paying various debts
even before you collect it.

7. Residual Salary - You work once, and it keeps paying you
over and over and over again even AFTER you have stopped
8. Active Salary - Once you stop working,it stops coming.

What's the way forward my people?

Add a business to your salary no matter how much you earn. #Advice
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
"PERSEVERANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS"

NEVER EVER GIVE UP!
ORIFLAME  from Sweden IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM....

The economy is tight, yet people are still buying cars, building Mansions. People are opening new businesses. People are expanding new frontiers. 

Stop complaining! The president  is not the answer for the hour. You are the driver of your destiny. I have never seen anytime in the history of the human race when there are no hard times. Yet people made waves and affected their 
generation. 

If you see anybody complaining, you see a frustrated lazy man or woman looking for cheap answers and solutions. 
Nothing in life will ever come easy. I belive what we need in this period of recession is the drive to push until victory comes.

F-O-C-U-S- Follow One Course Until Successful

Many successful people had tried one thing or the other before they became 
successful. 
Keep trying. If you fail, try again. If you fail again, try again. And as you keep trying in the right direction and at the right things,success will surely come.

I have never seen a  RICH person who has never lost money. but I have seen a lot of POOR people who have never lost a dime.
the Primary Difference between the RICH & the POOR is how they handle FEAR in Investing -Robert Kiyosaki..

Have a positive mindset about investment. You can never  be Rich if you are too  SCARED of losing money.SALARY alone can't solve your money problems.you need a secondary source of income to balance life.

SALARY  is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY. it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS  or INVESTMENT can cure poverty!
Be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT!! BE FINANCIALLY FREE!!
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2016
I know for sure that no one is against earning extra money especially if it can even be done part time. So let me say quickly that you can make money in two ways when you join this business. Either you buy to sell to earn a 30% profit which is already factored into the catalog.
Or you can choose to build a business with Oriflame by building teams (with this option you can begin to put X% profit on your activity within a month). By this I mean instead of 30% you can have 1000% and believe me its possible or what would you call 500% of N20,500 (I.e. ((500/100)*N20,500) = N102,500 as earning by month end). So building teams can give you X% profit instead of a fixed 30% profit. #08132674330

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED!

Are u a graduate? undergraduate?
house wife? employed? Stay-at-home mom, Self employed? Have you heard about ORIFLAME COSMETICS?
Oriflame Cosmetics is a beauty company from Sweeden now in Nigeria with a lot of packages and great opportunities for you to make money,look good and have fun!

If you're passionate about beauty and business then ORIFLAME COSMETICS is the place to be.You can be a distributor of these products in any state you reside
in Nigeria with wonderful rewards and perks that you can will out to your next of kin!

ORIFLAME'S PRODUCTS ARE STRICTLY ORGANIC MADE FROM PLANT EXTRACTS!

The earnings in Oriflame are limitless! All you need to do for you to be an independent consultant is to register with Oriflame with just N2,990 which enables you to buy products directly from the company at a 23% discount after which you can invest any amount as your start up capital to buy products of your choice and start enjoying for life!

Oriflame will support you with everything you need to grow your business... there is a starter kit for you which will guide and direct you on how to buy, sell
and also introduce other people into your network ..
The more people you introduce, the higher your payout is.

Some of the benefits you get from ORIFLAME COSMETICS BUSINESS are;
( 1 ) monthly allowance which beats your imagination
( 2 ) Accumulated cash award of 400,000,000
( 3 ) Opportunity to travel round the world up to three times in a year where u lodge in 5 star hotels and get five star treatment all expense paid
( 4 ) Brand new luxury car Award
( 5 ) Privilege to meet new people and make new friends from all over the world (6)Opportunity to attend fun event in and outside Nigeria
(7)Recognition that beats your imagination
Etc

If you are interested, contact this number
08132674330(whatsapp enabled), inbox this page or log on to www.oriflame.com.ng click on sign up and use 153003 as your sponsor code. You can also click on the link below to do your registration

http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=153003

Oriflame is not just a networking business, it's a life style! Make money,look good and have fun.
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2016
Mrs Kemisola Ajetunmobi, ORIFLAME'S SAPPHIRE DIRECTOR. 3RD HIGHEST EARNER IN NIGERIA ...Our great coach,our mentor,our inspiration...Mrs Kemisola was a banker but she realized that Oriflame paid her more and Gave her more time with her family.
It all started when she signed up with ORIFALME as an independent consultant. All she wanted was to gain time and financial freedom being a working mom,little did she know that Oriflame will take her around the world. Within a space of 20months,she have had opportunity to travel to exotic and exciting destination all expense paid by Oriflame. Oriflame has helped her fulfilled her dreams and also helped gain over 800k monthly income just by signing up with 3k.

Anyone can enjoy this lifestyle opportunity too by making a decision to become an Oriflame consultant today.
Here is the deal!!!!!
Ever thought of financial freedom??
Ever considered time freedom??
Dream of traveling the world??
Got #3000 (three thousand naira) to start a business for yourself??
Call or WhatsApp 08132674330  or text Name, location and number to 08132674330‎
Or comment "I am interested" and we will personally get back to you.

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Don't miss this great opportunity to become the face of oriflame Nigeria 2017. Simply choose place an order of 200Bp and send your consultant number, photo and name to FON@ORIFLAME.COM apply today!!
http:///NG-FaceofNigeria
Call or whatsapp me on 08132674330 for this great opportunity

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Do you use cosmetic e.g toothpaste, roll on , fragrance, body cream, make up etc daily ?

Do you you get paid cash commission monthly by the company who produce the brand of cosmetic e.g tooth paste, roll on, haircare product, fragrance, make up etc that you loyally purchase monthly/regularly , which you use on a daily basis?
Have you thought about how many people said to you:
"hmmm! Your perfume! I love the fragrance!"
"what a lovely and healthy hair you've got, what hair range/brand do you use? "
" your make up is muaah!, I love the lipstick, the powder, the eyeliner..."
... and you are quick to tell them the brand you use!
You just sold that brand for FREE
Its time to Create your own economy /create residual income by becoming a life style and beauty consultant with an international Swedish beauty and wellness company of 49years .
Its time to learn how to turn your everyday cosmetic into money into on a daily basis right from your home on the go or as a side project /business and live your dream life style
You and your family/loved ones enjoy the perk of travel round the world all expense paid by oriflame cosmetic Sweden .
You enjoy financial freedom to achieve whatever you seek to accomplish
You gain local and international award/ recognition by the company for your achievement in business
I am available to coach you on how you too can earn good six figure monthly as residual income aside other monetary benefit like cash awards, like I do.
Interested? Contact me on 08132674330  (SMS or Whatsapp) or leave a comment.

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
IT IS NOT WISE TO HAVE A SALARY PAYING JOB AS YOUR ONLY STREAM OF INCOME.
Thousands are being sacked every year from their jobs while some are under paid & sometimes never get paid for several months. There is no guarantee you will get a good job & keep it for long & let's stop waiting for the Nigerian government to create jobs for us. The financial crisis in the Country today is tearing everyone apart, including the government & those companies you're waiting for.
You can start a business of your own, Look Great, Make Money & Have Fun at the same time!
Oriflame cosmetics business is very easy to start. This is one business you'll start & a lot of people will assist you in building it. I'll show you a step by step approach that will land you into financial freedom within 6 months.
BENEFITS
1: Enjoy our products at 23% discount. 
2: Enjoy 3% - 21% earning on your personal purchases monthly. 
3: Earn even more by inviting others to join Oriflame & enjoy 3 % - 21% on their purchase. 
4: Enjoy instant 30% profit from product sales 
5: Monthly bonuses 
6: Cash Awards from N150,000 — N150,000,000
7: Enjoy our free international trips, three times in a year, all expenses paid by Oriflame. 
8: Professional trainings, etc.
With Oriflame, You Can Look Great, Make Money & Have Fun!
If you're ready, and I mean super ready for business. 
Inbox this page, Call/WhatsApp: 08132674330 ‎
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2016
We are in to ORIFLAME from Sweden 
Oriflame which was founded in the year 1967 By 2 brothers Robert and Jonas Af Jochnick.  

They have been operating for 49 years. By 2017 it would make it  50 years.  

We don't do Ponzi schemes 
We don't do pyramid schemes

We only do Two Steps Break Away Plan which is Oriflame.  It has been tested and trusted for decades.  

Oriflame products are purely organic and they suit the human skin without cancer or skin irritation.  Purely natural made from plant stem cells. (there are economic activities taking place.  Exchange of goods for money) no imaginary profit from unknown sources.  We are not greedy people.  

Oriflame has been paying people for 49 years without crashing or going bankrupt. 

Oriflame is in over 66 countries including Nigeria.  

Oriflame has helped people fulfil their dreams of travelling abroad all expenses paid.  

Oriflame has been rewarding people with the following incentives: 

Monthly payment
Cash awards 
Recognition 
Car awards
Travelling abroad . 
(8 people will be in Miami Florida USA by January 2017 for the Diamond conference. All expenses paid.  And many more trips.)

These incentives are purely on merit . 

They have kept their words and dreams alive.

They are fully registered with the Nigerian govt.  They are registered with 
1. Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission  (SEC). 
2. National Agency for Foods and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) 
3. Nigerian Customs Services  (NCS)
4. Standard Organization of Nigeria  (SON). 
5. Corporate  Affairs Commission  (CAC)

It took them two good  years to do these registration  with the Nigerian government before they officially launched the business fully on the 1st of October, 2014.They have done business in Nigeria for 2 years now.

When you do business.  Do business with a company that has Integrity.  

Oriflame has been doing business without any public embarrassment.  

Think Integrity, Think Oriflame.

Oriflame is a "build a Residual income" which you can  will to your family not a "Get rich quick scheme"  
Your dreams our inspiration.  
ORIFLAME

Call or chat me  on 08132674330 to join my team .

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by Evernaija: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by Evernaija: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2016
https:///qS46Dj
#Your fashion is your Pride
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by Evernaija: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by Evernaija: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by Evernaija: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by Evernaija: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by Evernaija: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Evernaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3IlAL9mLcs
#Your fashion is your pride
Take your post elsewhere.... angry
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2016
Where are my friends who are always online? Turn your social media addiction into production.

I want to show you how to make N5,000 to N91,200 daily through A GLOBAL business using my newly discovered Killer Lead System and working only 2 to 6 hours online daily.

No buying. No selling. No convincing someone face to face.Everything strictly online.

Its really working for me and my clients. We are solving real problems and making Money using the Internet working at home.

Are you willing to make N5,000 to N91,200 daily?

WhatsApp 08132674330  or Call today for an Immediate presentation. #oriflamesweden
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
True Life Story

==============================================

I graduated in 2005, served in 2006, stayed at home throughout 2007. Got a job 2008. Sigh of relief finally I got a job with an hospitality company as an Executive Senior Staff earning less than 50k monthly. I was on the job for 7 years on same salary.

Our busiest time was during festive period. As people are planning on where to go for Christmas we are planning how to go and work and where to work, so the best times of the year were always spent at work. No public holidays, no festivities. Nothing. I had no time for myself, no time for my husband, no time for my kids and I needed time freedom badly!

When I had my last child and needed to raise about a million Naira for hospital bills, I confidently sent a message to my office from the hospital bed, they promised to send me some part of what I needed. I was in the hospital for about 5 days with my baby and moved to another hospital eventually they still didn't do anything.

Then I started thinking what kind of job is this that I have sowed 6 years of my life to but could not bail me out when I needed help, even my colleagues and superiors couldn't help out in any way because they also do not have.

It got so bad I was soliciting for help online. Only my secondary school group came to my aid by giving my family 100k. Since offline wasn't helping I turned to the internet to look for a solution and I found the solution on Facebook. I saw a business opportunity advert and decided to sign up.

From that first month my story changed. Because I was so desperate to have a solution, I was advertising like crazy on Facebook even before the business launched in Nigeria and on the day they opened I went there to see for myself.

That day, I got 8 PEOPLE who I have been advertising to on Facebook to join my team. That month end I was paid 31k into my bank account. Imagine 31k almost as much as my salary from what I thought was a side business.

I intensified my effort, I created a group and started training my team members in the very first week I joined. I was so into the business to the extent that my colleagues at work even the HR manager at work knew I had another business I was doing.

There were several challenges but I focused on WHY I was doing the business. I resigned from my job 9 months after and today, barely 2 years later, I have made millions from from my new company , I have travelled with my company, I have met wonderful men and women through my company and most importantly I have impacted lives and generations positively using Facebook and social media.

There are people in my team earning millions monthly, 800k, 500k, 300k, 50k, 10k,5k etc monthly because I introduced them to this business opportunity and trained them on how to grow. Which is the what am happy about most, because whenever they want to write their success story they will always mention my name.

==============================================

If this sounds like your story or you know anyone who would love to learn from this amazing lady how to:

✔ Replicate her success in 5 easy steps
✔ Become financially free 
✔ Make 5-6 figure income within the next 3-6 months using Facebook and social media
✔ Travel up to 3 times a year for free
✔ Help your family, friends and strangers do same and be part of their success story.

Send me a direct message  or Whatsapp 08132674330

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2017
I was stressed and broken but I found an opportunity that changed my life, yes I've tried so many businesses in the past but NO other business has blessed me the way this one has. This company is for AMATEUR ENTREPRENEURS who's looking to building a 6 to 7 figure income from home.
*Do u have 24k Or 14k to start a cosmetics business * Do u have a smart phone & internet facility * Are u on Facebook, whatsapp or twitter * Do u have a dream & willingly to fulfill your dreams in 2017 * Are you coach able & ready to learn.
If u have all of the above , contact me let me teach U how I turned 24k to 4 million naira within a year of starting!.

08132674330 (WhatsApp).

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2017
How would you like to get paid for shopping?

Do you know 5 people who want more:

✔Greater Cash flow
✔More success in life
✔Time Freedom
✔Money Freedom
✔Free vacations up to 3 times yearly
✔Get paid for using daily products like toothpaste, body cream, fragrances, make-up, etc?

If your answer is "YES" congratulations, because 2017 is going to be your best year ever!

Send me a direct message or Whatsapp 08132674330 to learn how you can make 150k and above monthly just by shopping.

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Dear Friends,‎
                               Do you desire a golden life like I do where I turn my daily expenses into money monthly and also earn vacations and ship cruise then 
I would be delighted to  welcome you to the fabulous team.

My name is joy  and its with great pleasure I welcome you to this team and you can call me a friend.

I will hold you by the hands and see you suceeed in this business . Let's do this , there is plenty to gain and learn here.

The first thing is to get started by ordering your products...

We have 3 packages ..
                  5k package 
                 14k package 
                 24k package
You can go for any of this 3 and start off your business with it.

I strongly recommended the 24k package because it will qualify you for the welcome program where you can make additional 10k .

The question is this which package will you like to start with, its not too late .

Reply this mail with either 5k or 14k or 24k so I can put your through how to make the best use of the package you choose.

Am eargerly waiting for your response.... You can also reach me on WhatsApp 08132674330 #OriflameCosmetics #OriflameSweden. Oriflame.com

Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2017
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS TODAY WITH AS LOW AS 14K OR 24K

BECOME AN ORIFLAME CONSULTANT ‎

Are you interested in skincare and Cosmetics products? 

Are you interested in a business you can start with little income which will not interfere with your present job or business

Are you interested in earning from 15k to 150million naira monthhly?

Then Join Oriflame the number one beauty company in EUROPE 

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08132674330  TO GET STARTED.‎
Re: Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!! How To Earn Extra Income In This Recession by lewalee(f): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Are u a mum or worker trying to make ends meet and still struggling to have time with your family
Here is a unique opportunity to earn from home and be a boss.
Oriflame Sweden offers you that opportunity. You can indicate interest if u wish to learn more . Am very willing to help
Call/whatsapp +2348132674330

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Newest Design "The Ankara Collar Dress". / Girls With Rings in their Eyelids, Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.