Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) (1367 Views)

Envy And Jealousy / Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) / Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by wese90(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
A 17 yr old bride, jealous, did this to a co-wife's son in Niger State.

I have the Audio Recording when the woman was apprehended. but almost impossible for me to post it here

Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
wese90:
A 17 yr old bride, jealous, did this to a co-wife's son in Niger State.
Oh lord of mercy!!!!
God pls come in earnest,this world has totally gone astray.
Wickedness is the order of the day,God this is too much on this poor child.
Goshhhhh I can't just think straight anymore. This is too much for Christ sake
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by nnamdibig(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Is this for real?
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
There is no link on that post. How do we know its real. It could be any picture and not related to the topic

2 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by sisisioge: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Omg! shocked shocked

Can it still be salvaged?
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by wese90(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
There is no link on that post

It's real, am not one of those bloggers that circulate fake news to gain traffic
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
wese90:

It's real, am not one of those bloggers that circulate fake news to gain traffic
I've not called you any name. Just do the right thing that's all. Put the source link

2 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by eyinjuege: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
They should just sentence her to death
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gosh this is barbaric
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by ifyalways(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
I regret opening this thread.

4 Likes

Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
I dont believe dis
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by EfemenaXY: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
ifyalways:
I regret opening this thread.

Me too.
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by windeal: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Me too.
Me three

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by project4OO: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Damn! This is crazy!!!

Both the husband and the woman should be arrested and locked up!

17 year old bride? Why won't she slaughter her co-wife's son? A 17 year old is very immature, and can barely take any rational decision. She's bound to be jealous.

Men, stay away from polygamy and underage marriage. If you don't destroy the barbaric beliefs about your culture or religion, your beliefs may destroy you. I hope the Nigerian Police take swift actions by ensuring that both the man and the woman bare the consequence.

1 Like

Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by wese90(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smallville10:
I dont believe dis

provide your email, I will send the scene audio clip to you. Though in hausa
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
The jealousy of a woman is...is...is
Re: What Jealousy Can Leads To (pix: Very Graphic) by saxwizard(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
this one is tall oooo

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister! / My Husband Is Bisexual!!,help Me. / Toilet Disease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.