Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. (2092 Views)

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gods mind-blowing miracle healings and effective deliverance from demonic spirits in the Holy Scoan Church have no negative side effects.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives tons of evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.

The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in their churches as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling among us.” Meaning Jesus is living among us, as demonstrated so powerfully in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful spiritual source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanuel TV.

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patients condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

The sincere suffering masses from all religions and cults world wide, finally have scientific verifiable evidence that the Messiah, Jesus Christ came to usher in a new covenant through the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria. The Scoan church provide 24hr transmission on Emmanuel TV world wide that provides abundant evidence of the full LOVE of the Father for the masses, which is free deliverance from Demons, free healing even from terminal sickness and free material blessings and all kind of breakthrough. MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

1 Like

Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 3:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Are Christian church leaders world wide deceiving their congregations ?
IS THAT WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS to benefit their suffering congregations ?

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action.

All this was first for the Jews ! Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;

1) Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister. He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan Church Nigeria.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Another unique aspect of God’s Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s message has to do with his God given revelation that Prophet T.B.Joshua is one of the twelve end-time prophets in the world.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
LOST TO PROSTITUTION, RESCUED BY JESUS
Miss Kelly Nkamanyi was only fifteen years-old when she absconded from home in Cameroon to mingle with bad friends – a development that left her mother severely heart-broken. Her father, a medical personnel was working in the United States then. His absence somewhat facilitated her waywardness as there was no one to guide her with the necessary iron fist. Her irresponsible lifestyle coupled with youthful exuberance continued until she became pregnant.

The heavy burden of Kelly's pregnancy and the challenges it brought forced the 15-year-old back to her mother who welcomed her with open arms, albeit with a subdued disappointment over her pregnancy.
Kelly eventually gave birth to a baby boy but abandoned the child in her mother’s home and return to her wayward life. She had soon realized how tedious and devotional the life of a nursing mother was and determined she was not ready to face the stark realities of raising a child. Off she went again to continue gallivanting around with her friends. They would go to clubs and make themselves available to men who were only looking for women to satiate their unholy sexual appetites. Alcohol and drugs were the order of those days. In company of fellow prostitutes, Kelly traveled to Lagos, Nigeria where she put up with another professional prostitute.

They would sleep all day but as soon as it was midnight, they would file out like a troop of hungry cats in search of their usual prey – irresponsible men who wanted the services of one, two and sometimes three girls at a time. The evil drama continued while her mother back in Cameroon was in mourning for a daughter whom she had not seen for years. Kelly had so much seeming fun in the vineyard of satan. She kept her family incommunicado about her whereabouts until one fateful day when she felt a sudden urge to call her sister, a phone call she had not made before. During the conversation, her elder sister told her she was in Nigeria to visit The SCOAN and invited her to join her. She reluctantly agreed but was sceptical, knowing that The SCOAN is a place where troubled souls like her can be delivered.

After seeing Kelly for the first time in years, the sister gave her Morning Water, never divulging to her that the family had been praying with the Morning Water and Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV for her return. One night, after ministering the Morning Water into her bathing water and that of her friend in anticipation of their nocturnal flight to the club, the two birds of the same feather took their baths and uncharacteristically fell sleep, only to wake up by 5am. After discussing what to do after their strange behaviour, Kelly remembered the invitation to The SCOAN and as she arrived with her friend, it was evidently God’s power at work. Coincidentally, her father and mother were also waiting for her in the church. It was indeed a divine reconnection.

That fateful Sunday, the man of God, through prophetic insight, called Kelly out with the words, “Lost and found,” and delivered her in the mighty name of Jesus.
Testifying in company of her family, Miss Kelly Nkamanyi thanked God for her new life in Christ. According to her, all connections to the world have been severed by devotion to the Word of God. All those evil urges are no longer haunting her. She is free in Jesus’ name. In her advice to people all over the world, especially parents, she called on them to put their daughters in prayer whenever they are away from home.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
"SPIRIT OF WOMAN"/Gay woman CRUMBLES BEFORE GOD’S OVERWHELMING POWER
Miss Mary Okoye developed masculine tendencies right from a tender age and grew up to find herself having a strong affection for fellow women. She continued to labour under that yoke for so long, to the extent that even her dressing portrayed her as a man and nobody really saw her as a woman.

The evil spirit negatively affected her studies as she had to drop out of school after confrontations with cult groups and other gangs. When she realised that the problem was beyond her, she decided to visit The SCOAN for a solution.

During a Sunday service , Prophet T.B. Joshua picked her out in the time of prophecy. During a session of powerful deliverance in the name of Jesus, the spirit of woman was successfully expelled from her life. Testifying in company of her mother and former partner, she told congregants that life has been more fulfilling since her deliverance. She no longer has affection for fellow woman. According to her, she has come to touch with her feminine nature and hopes to get married to a handsome man in the near future.

Also testifying, her former partner, Mrs Ajarat Asara, thanked God for her deliverance. She narrated how troubles in her marriage led her into having affairs with women. She however thanked God for using Prophet T.B. Joshua to deliver her from the "spirit of woman." According to her, the idea to come to The SCOAN for help was her initiative and she remains ever grateful to God for it.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
SETBACK ARRESTED AS NEW BUSINESS SPRINGS TO GLORIOUS HEIGHTS

Mrs Angela Enrietti was Managing Director of a company which was hit by the winds of hardship. Knowing that she could not handle the problem with her human intelligence, she called on her mother and asked for the Morning Water. Her mother came down to Nigeria, received the Morning Water for her daughter and returned to South Africa.

Mrs Enrietti and her husband started praying with the Morning Water and committed everything concerning their business into God’s hands. Within one month of using the Morning Water, things started changing and God granted wisdom to start a granite mining business.

All their debtors suddenly payed up and their business took off smoothly. Today, the granite mining company exports products to other countries. They have been able to acquire state of the art equipment, including a crane. They lack nothing today and are very happy that God has lifted them up once again.

Testifying further, Mrs Enrietti also narrated how she was saved from a motor accident in a game park after ministering the Morning Water. According to her, even though the car she was driving somersaulted, she sustained no injuries as she saw the man of God pull her out from the wreckage of the car. Thanking God in company of her mother, she advised people to believe in God and His ability to heal, deliver and bring breakthrough in their lives.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Ken4Christ,
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
SETBACK ARRESTED AS NEW BUSINESS SPRINGS TO GLORIOUS HEIGHTS

Mrs Angela Enrietti was Managing Director of a company which was hit by the winds of hardship. Knowing that she could not handle the problem with her human intelligence, she called on her mother and asked for the Morning Water. Her mother came down to Nigeria, received the Morning Water for her daughter and returned to South Africa.

Mrs Enrietti and her husband started praying with the Morning Water and committed everything concerning their business into God’s hands. Within one month of using the Morning Water, things started changing and God granted wisdom to start a granite mining business.

All their debtors suddenly payed up and their business took off smoothly. Today, the granite mining company exports products to other countries. They have been able to acquire state of the art equipment, including a crane. They lack nothing today and are very happy that God has lifted them up once again.

Testifying further, Mrs Enrietti also narrated how she was saved from a motor accident in a game park after ministering the Morning Water. According to her, even though the car she was driving somersaulted, she sustained no injuries as she saw the man of God pull her out from the wreckage of the car. Thanking God in company of her mother, she advised people to believe in God and His ability to heal, deliver and bring breakthrough in their lives.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Ken4Christ,
I'm not ready for you now.
This post of yours should be in the ADVERTISEMENT Section, you are advertising your pastor's business.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:
This post of yours should be in the ADVERTISEMENT Section, you are advertising your pastor's business.
I have examined your topics on Islam and how you degrade Jesus Christ.
I have to remind you that I have never ever insulted any religion. I have never debated anyone about their religion accept the Atheists religion.
You are a fake Muslim. I am not insulting Islam when I venture my opinion of you. You sound like a gay Atheist with a low sperm count and a week erection, iamgenius. Both problems that you suffer from can easily be fixed instantly by the one you mock today. Medical science will charge you 16 million Niara to fix it with no guarantees. If it fails you pay again no discounts.

The world is rejoicing now that they can watch Emanuel TV anywhere in the world 24 hrs a day and witness how the mighty Jesus is restoring low sperm count and weak erections for free guaranteed.

You brag about your god. Why are you ashamed to tell us about it ?
Why do you take your Satanic frustration out on Christians ?
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

You wont understand. The Morning Water also known as Anointing Water is actually spiritually charged water. You wont understand this because you worship a God who's thinking and actions are limited to LOGIC.

Talk about advertising. You have advertised your religion extensively here on Nairaland for FREE. When will a start paying ?
iamgenius, You are also advertising The Talaban AND ISIS for FREE.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have examined your topics on Islam and how you degrade Jesus Christ.
I have to remind you that I have never ever insulted any religion. I have never debated anyone about their religion accept the Atheists religion.
You are a fake Muslim. I am not insulting Islam when I venture my opinion of you. You sound like a gay Atheist with a low sperm count and a week erection, iamgenius. Both problems that you suffer from can easily be fixed instantly by the one you mock today. Medical science will charge you 16 million Niara to fix it with no guarantees. If it fails you pay again no discounts.

The world is rejoicing now that they can watch Emanuel TV anywhere in the world 24 hrs a day and witness how the mighty Jesus is restoring low sperm count and weak erections for free guaranteed.

You brag about your god. Why are you ashamed to tell us about it ?
Why do you take your Satanic frustration out on Christians ?

Show me where I degraded Jesus(peace be upon him) in my topics.

I'm a good Muslim to the best of my ability, I don't insult any Disbeliever in the oneness of God like you.

The world is rejoicing for watching Emmanuel TV? Okay, kudos to the owner of the TV and it's sponsors for perfecting their lies to the senseless people like you, I'm sorry to say that, but you are.

I like this verse

St. Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Can you take SERPENTS WITH YOUR BARE HANDS?
Can you DRINK POISON?

I know you are like to say YES to the above questions, while you know yourself that you can't do those things. Oh! You can do it like the miracles Mr T.B used to do, but you know you have to go a loooooooong way before you can be able to do it. You understand what I'm saying nah, JUJU things, did I say JUJU? Oh! Sorry I mean Magic and tricks, India will be okay to learn it though.

There will be a program in Ibadan next month by ACADIP, you can join us if you care for salvation.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You wont understand. The Morning Water also known as Anointing Water is actually spiritually charged water. You wont understand this because you worship a God who's thinking and actions are limited to LOGIC.

Talk about advertising. You have advertised your religion extensively here on Nairaland for FREE. When will a start paying ?
iamgenius, You are also advertising The Talaban AND ISIS for FREE.

Did I advertise my religion promising people things of this world? You Christians do that, the foundation of Christianity is PURE BUSINEES by Paul the Corrupter and others. You remember in Antioch?

Jesus(peace be upon him) is not a Christian and not a Jew. ISIS and Taliban? Who are those?
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

Did I advertise my religion promising people things of this world? You Christians do that, the foundation of Christianity is PURE BUSINEES by Paul the Corrupter and others. You remember in Antioch?

Jesus(peace be upon him) is not a Christian and not a Jew. ISIS and Taliban? Who are those?

What kind of Muslim are you that you falsely claim not to know your militant wing called ISIS AND TALABAN? Your topics on Islam reveal a serious problem or is your thinking the problem ?

Now you insult the mighty Jesus Christ, when you claim that, "the foundation of Christianity is pure business."
Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity !! Your corrupt logic betrays you every time, Iamgenius. Dump your deceiving moniker !
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

What kind of Muslim are you that you falsely claim not to know your militant wing called ISIS AND TALABAN? Your topics on Islam reveal a serious problem or is your thinking the problem ? I will not stoop to cowardly insults of Islam because of you.
You are a Low-Level Muslim Atheist

Now you insult the mighty Jesus Christ, when you claim that, "the foundation of Christianity is pure business."
Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity !! Your corrupt logic betrays you every time, Iamgenius. Dump your deceiving moniker !
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

True Christianity does not promise people anything, but the promises Jesus himself made to the world, not just to Christians.

Go see what Jesus Christ promised the world. You will find thousands of scientifically verifiable evidence of all the promises he made to the suffering masses. Dont be afraid, he never came to take you away from your religion. He never came to take Atheists away from their savior called No-God.

Learn the deeper meanings of this; Jesus Christ said, "NO ONE CAN COME TO ME, UNLESS THEY ARE SENT TO ME BY GOD."
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
What kind of Muslim are you that you falsely claim not to know your militant wing called ISIS AND TALABAN? Your topics on Islam reveal a serious problem or is your thinking the problem ?

Really? Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity? Are you claiming that Jesus was also a Christian?
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
True Christianity does not promise people anything, but the promises Jesus himself made to the world, not just to Christians.
Go see what Jesus Christ promised the world. You will find thousands of scientifically verifiable evidence of all the promises he made to the suffering masses. Dont be afraid, he never came to take you away from your religion. He never came to take Atheists away from their savior called No-God.
Where is that from Jesus' mouth in the Bible?

Learn the deeper meanings of this; Jesus Christ said, "NO ONE CAN COME TO ME, UNLESS THEY ARE SENT TO ME BY GOD."

NO ONE CAN COME TO god(your slained god) UNLESS THEY ARE SENT TO JESUS BY god(your slained god).
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:
Really? Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity? Are you claiming that Jesus was also a Christian?
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You are only accusing me of what you have no idea about. Jesus is neither a Christian nor a Jew simple.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

Where is that from Jesus' mouth in the Bible?

NO ONE CAN COME TO god(your slained god) UNLESS THEY ARE SENT TO JESUS BY god(your slained god).

iamgenius, you may have noticed that I am not trying to get you to believe in Jesus, rather through our dialogue I am emphasizing truths that are well understood by those that have experienced the TRUTH about Jesus Christ. It is not my job to gather "unripe fruit."
The master gave this very powerful instruction, "The harvest is ripe, but the workers are few." I will not try to explain the meaning of this to you, but privately to the "ripe fruit." Your Logic will not enable you to understand this. It will just confuse you more. Take a break and worship your logic.

Stay where you are, but don't be a coward iamgenius to spray your corrosive sperm all over others sacred doctrines.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
iamgenius, you may have noticed that I am not trying to get you to believe in Jesus, rather through our dialogue I am emphasizing truths that are well understood by those that have experienced the TRUTH about Jesus Christ. It is not my job to gather "unripe fruit."
The master gave this very powerful instruction, "The harvest is ripe, but the workers are few." I will not try to explain the meaning of this to you, but privately to the "ripe fruit." Your Logic will not enable you to understand this. It will just confuse you more. Take a break and worship your logic.

Stay where you are, but don't be a coward iamgenius to spray your corrosive sperm all over others sacred doctrines.

Continue ignoring those facts I presented to you. Bye bye
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:
These high spiritual TRUTHS are out of you league iamgenius, I will not attempt to waste my time explaining such sacred thing to a swine. It will just enrage you more. It will confuse you more. You will spray your corrosive sperm over it to make it look like something else. These are deeds of servants of Satan. If you understood your Koran properly you would never come into a Christian church and behave like a pig. I know many genuine Muslims that will would prefer to send your type to the front-lines of ISIS and TALLABAN.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:
These high spiritual TRUTHS are out of your league iamgenius, I will not attempt to waste my time explaining such sacred things to a swine. It will just enrage you more. It will confuse you more. It will inspire you to spray your corrosive sperm over sacred doctrines to make it look like something else.
These are the deeds of the servants of Satan. If you understood your Koran properly you would never come into a Christian church and behave like a pig. I know many genuine Muslims that will would prefer to send your type to the front-lines of ISIS and TALLABAN.
Where you will be hastened to the other side to meet your real master face to face.

The bible teaches : DO NOT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE, THEY WILL REND IT.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
iamgenius:

Continue ignoring those facts I presented to you. Bye bye
How can take you seriously ?
You clearly don't "understand" your own Holy Koran. You may memorize it all like a parrot and miss the power. You clearly battle to understand the correct meanings of Gospel scriptures even after people that know, try to help you.

The reason is very, very clear to me. Atheists and Agnostics have the same short-comings as you.

Remember my kind advice to you: DO NOT ONLY USE LOGIC TO EXAMINE SACRED SCRIPTURES. Develop reasoning, it will take you much farther. If you want more deeper understanding then you have to develop your intuition/spiritual awareness.

Enjoy your journey to TRUTH. Dont follow the blind.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2017
iamgenius:
first tell us, was Mohammed also a Muslim ? I have a deep respect for all religion's, but your line of questioning prove that you an undercover Atheist
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2017
iamgenius:

I'm a good Muslim to the best of my ability, I don't insult any Disbeliever in the oneness of God like you.

The world is rejoicing for watching Emmanuel TV? Okay, kudos to the owner of the TV and it's sponsors for perfecting their lies to the senseless people like you, I'm sorry to say that, but you are.

I like this verse

St. Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Can you DRINK POISON?

I know you are like to say YES to the above questions, while you know yourself that you can't do those things. Oh! You can do it like the miracles Mr T.B used to do, but you know you have to go a loooooooong way before you can be able to do it. You understand what I'm saying nah, JUJU things, did I say JUJU? Oh! Sorry I mean Magic and tricks, India will be okay to learn it though.

There will be a program in Ibadan next month by ACADIP, you can join us if you care for salvation.
This is ridicules! You said that you are off to go learn how to use REASON so you can have a slightly better chance of understanding the lofty truths about the mighty JESUS Christ.

I see know evidence of that here, only your same old low level LOGIC like a poorly programmed automatic door control. You close on top of the owner and open for criminals.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
first tell us, was Mohammed also a Muslim ? I have a deep respect for all religion's, but your line of questioning prove that you an undercover Atheist

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a Muslim. Now answer my question, was Jesus(peace be upon him) a Christian?
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamgenius:

I like this verse

Can you DRINK POISON?

I will be at the ACADIP next month, but not for salvation of my soul. I want to apply to be a guest speaker there.

I will speak about VALUE - perceived value vs real value from a worshipers viewpoint.

Why investigate religions value from the worshipers viewpoint ? Why not from the Pastor, Imam, priest's biased viewpoint ?
It is because most Pastors/Imams only see their members as personal assets.

1) They operate from the cowardly fear of losing their members to higher truths that can add more value to the members lives.
2) They fight to protect their status instead of their members needs
3) They love to have power over the people that why a member can get killed for leaving.

Members would like to enter the hallowed portals of truth to solve life problems, All great religions point to that higher portal of incredible power that can dramatically change their lives, their situation, their desperate need. These members want to see evidence in their lives, not a lifetime of empty promises. They have a right to demand that their God give them evidence that His words as preached by their Pastors/Imams are true.

The creator is a God of evidence !
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I will be at the ACADIP next month, but not for salvation of my soul. I want to apply to be a guest speaker there.

I will speak about VALUE - perceived value vs real value from a worshipers viewpoint.

Why investigate religions value from the worshipers viewpoint ? Why not from the Pastor, Imam, priest's biased viewpoint ?
It is because most Pastors/Imams only see their members as personal assets.

1) They operate from the cowardly fear of losing their members to higher truths that can add more value to the members lives.
2) They fight to protect their status instead of their members needs
3) They love to have power over the people that why a member can get killed for leaving.

Members would like to enter the hallowed portals of truth to solve life problems, All great religions point to that higher portal of incredible power that can dramatically change their lives, their situation, their desperate need. These members want to see evidence in their lives, not a lifetime of empty promises. They have a right to demand that their God give them evidence that His words as preached by their Pastors/Imams are true.

The creator is a God of evidence !

Okay till then bro.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamgenius:

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a Muslim. Now answer my question, was Jesus(peace be upon him) a Christian?

Thanks for your kind reply. Your answer is not complete Sir. Could you tell us what Mohammed(pbuh) was before he became a Muslim ?
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks for your kind reply. Your answer is not complete Sir. Could you tell us what Mohammed(pbuh) was before he became a Muslim ?
He was always a Muslim right from birth. Answer my question don't turn the table to me.
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamgenius:
He was always a Muslim right from birth. Answer my question don't turn the table to me.

A genius without patience is a fool - Prophet Mohammed(pbuh)

Your question will be answered in due time. What proofs could you provide of your claims ?
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by iamgenius(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
A genius without patience is a fool - Prophet Mohammed(pbuh)

Your question will be answered in due time. What proofs could you provide of your claims ?

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "No child is born except on Al-Fitra (Islam) and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian, as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?" Then he recited 'The religion of pure Islamic Faith (Hanifa),(i.e. to worship none but Allah), The pure Allah's Islamic nature with which He (Allah) has created mankind. Let There be no change in Allah's religion (i.e. to join none in Allah's worship). That is the straight religion; but most of men know not..." (Quran 30:30)

Sahih al-Bukhari
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 298
Arabic : Book 65, Hadith 4775
Re: Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. by ScienceWatch: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamgenius:

I will never turn a table to anyone. It is time to get up from the table and work. With respect Sir, you have not answered our question properly.

If he was a prophet right from birth (pbuh), then what happened to him ? What happened to make this man behave in away that history is judging ? Please consider the Koran volume below and help us understand that the shocking revelations below is approved by the most high God.

Tell us that it is holy, and acceptable social practice to have sex with a baby.

I hear that your prophet (pbuh) had sex and married Aisha who was only a baby of eight yrs old ? Also from the Koran volume below your holy man had no time to bless the masses of suffering people if he was having carnal sex the whole day. What went wrong with him ?

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:

"The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night Anas bin Malik said, and they were eleven in number."

I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Do A Very Successful WAEC Restitution??! / 2 Corinthians (as our bodies die, our Spirits are being Renewed everyday.) / A Religious Man Is Not A Free Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.