Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out (182927 Views)

N-power List 2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For N Power - List Out Check Yours / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2016
propanet:
What are the requirements and procedures for the revalidation
jst ur valid ID is needed for the verification.training is starting on the 1st of dec.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Mopricelezz:

What was it all about? And which state?
Edo state.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Mopricelezz(f): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2016
BlissfulJeff:
Edo state.

What did you use for the screening? Credentials and Co?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by femi4: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2016
mickeysylva:
please how did u go abt dat... After I logged in d next is to see d social network icons. When I click on fb it requests dat they will post something on my timeline which I don't want and I used twitter but for short Ave nt been able to update my account
That is where you made mistake. Go back and allow them ....then post a comment on their wall e.g "Thank you", then a link to update your profile/account will appear
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by BiggBuck: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2016
@mosesoly wia u chosen for N teach,cos i iws chosen for N tgeach and still cant Login
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by latonyn(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Are we to report at our LG tomorrow Dec 1 because I've not gotten any message though I've updated my acct on the NPVN website
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by jmanity: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2016
I saw this on Facebook..
It might be useful to us all..

WhatsApp group of NPOWER VOLUNTEERS in various States.

https://mobile./708000889369283?view=permalink&id=720909581411747&p=20&av=100001463381000&refid=18
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Kittana: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2016
Npower-Health selectees (asaba and others), which way oo?! Are they ever going to start posting us?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Lagbaja01(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2016
adejaredavid:
Please any hope for kwara? Uptill now I can't log in.
same here bro...pls whatsapp me on 0.7.0.6.7.9.5.9.5.8.0
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Uniqueness01(f): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2016
propanet:
Whenever you try logging in what does it display?
By the way have done your revalidation
Yeah I did my revalidation yesterday...it keeps taking me back to Connect to Facebook.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Kacinoroyal(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Is there a whatsapp group for Edo? Make una add me oh
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Oba4all1(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Elo room Has verification and revalidation comence in ogun, wia and wen
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2016
Mopricelezz:

What did you use for the screening? Credentials and Co?
jst ur valid ID
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Davgwen(f): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
jkaybee:
Hello everyone, whoever choose IFO local government Ogun state should please private chat me.thanks and God bless

Ifo LGA . please is there any whatsapp group for pun state applicants.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Mosesoly(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
BiggBuck:
@mosesoly wia u chosen for N teach,cos i iws chosen for N tgeach and still cant Login

Yes, NTeach, just change your name for the password
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by akinjare(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
If you're in nasarawa state, kindly send your number to me on 07055305173 to be added to our WhatsApp group. Tope
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by jolomiurenyi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
I also experiened thesame thing in Warri South-West Local Government area, what a shame to the government, they lack information, and we are in a global world. I pity for this country Nigeria, I felt embarassed when I was asked by the Admin officer in my LG that what is Npower. the office of the vice president should do something about it. cheers...
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Eboski(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
I can't check mine on my phone pls someone should help me to check it 08039114062
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by bmann1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
please N-Teach applicants from Ifako-Ijaiye LGA, Lagos, any success login in to the npvn site?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
jolomiurenyi:
I also experiened thesame thing in Warri South-West Local Government area, what a shame to the government, they lack information, and we are in a global world. I pity for this country Nigeria, I felt embarassed when I was asked by the Admin officer in my LG that what is Npower. the office of the vice president should do something about it. cheers...
please any news abt warri south? and try warri south west local government education authority if u are for n-teach. they know more than lg
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by oseyi17: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls any news about Kogi verification and revalidation?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by eddie7: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kwara
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Akintolhmed: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
I can't login again ! invalid password or username. I m tired of this npower !
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by jolomiurenyi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
mummykyrti:
please any news abt warri south? and try warri south west local government education authority if u are for n-teach. they know more than lg

For that of Warri South, you can go there for your Verification.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by jolomiurenyi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
mummykyrti:

For that of Warri South, you can go there for your Verification. For Nteach alone.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ojoisimi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
please, anyone from ondo should help me out. I successfully logged in the morning but couldn't do anything due to bad network. I tried to login again this afternoon but couldn't again.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Sampi4me(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
ojoisimi:
please, anyone from ondo should help me out. I successfully logged in the morning but couldn't do anything due to bad network. I tried to login again this afternoon but couldn't again.
same here i cant login again
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Awedman: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sampi4me:

same here i cant login again
same here ooo,because I'm unable to login. rep osun
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by femi4: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Eboski:
I can't check mine on my phone pls someone should help me to check it 08039114062

You were not selected for the First Batch of N-Power Volunteer Corp
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by dennisworld1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
jolomiurenyi:

For that of Warri South, you can go there for your Verification. For Nteach alone.
do u have any info there if warri south have started
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
jolomiurenyi:

For that of Warri South, you can go there for your Verification.
go where? please shed more light
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by monsucre: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
femi4:
You were not selected for the First Batch of N-Power Volunteer Corp
Can you help me check mine? 07031924403

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.