Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? (28318 Views)

Latest Ankara Styles For Ladies To Slay With. / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / 100% Natural Skin Lightening, Toning And Whitening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by bukatyne(f): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Remember the topic of the thread is Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural?

She's looking 101% natural.

But the girl is not natural na....

I can still see powder, lip gloss/stain/stick and eye liner.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toks2008:
Do you know that what you put on your body is as good as what goes into it?

I believe a lady who has a natural sweet look needs no hair attachment or make up and those who use makeup do so TO MAKE UP for the beauty they lack and ladies who are less confident about their looks use make up and funny attacments to look attractive.

Does it not make more sense for ladies to go all natural?, at least its better for people to see you the way you are and make proper judgment regarding your looks. For Petes sake what is difficult in grooming your natural hair and make it look great always? why the use of another so called "human hair" when yours is not an alien's?

Some ladies claim they don't do this to be admired and i wonder if that makes any logical sense but for those who want to be admired, the truth is that people prefer to see you 100% natural all the time...at least they will see you in your natural beauty.
And funny enough many guys can't differenciate between Brazilian,Columbian or alien hair but we just want to see you in your natural beauty.

I don't know if I sound odd but for me,I prefer the natural look of a lady to the make believe.

Please look natural always...it is less stressful and dignifying for you and more appealing to real guys.

My opinion.
most girls don't know the beauty attached to being natural, even the angels in heaven marvel at their beauty. Sadly inferiority complex has killed most of them. Am never a fan of makeups, nor complement ladies that do so.

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by uniqueren(f): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
pcguru1:

Well there's subtle makeup and there's geisha makeup, besides the restaurant i won't say it's because it's anti-natural, most restaurants want to create an image, mostly a fake image because let's face we are in Lagos, where if not all of us (not me am as real as Integers) live a pretentious life, the society creates and enables an environment where fake lives are glorified and encouraged because it helps boost sales. think about it, Bleaching cream and cosmetic in Lagos move more than anything even more than Marijuana... why you ask ?

Because the media and society portrays it as the norms, they shows makeup girls being chased in music videos, they show prince charming chasing a girl in make-up or a chief looking at a fair make-up babe, so this creates an unhealthy atmosphere which drives ladies to be insecure and to assume they will be more attractive with bleaching and make-up, I see nothing wrong with make-up especially when it's light but Jesus i've seen makeup that's heavy. Men don't embarass women who rock natural hair, you tell me this isn't cute ?
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GA0gDrRFtiw/VeHUXY4-nYI/AAAAAAAB6bE/BuCwh6AImwk/s1600/11899456_920517268021052_1531708716_n.jpg[/img]

I haven't said going natural ain't cute, I just gave one out of the many reasons it's becoming increasing difficult for ladies to go 100% natural.
just so you know that picture is not even 50% natural
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
uniqueren:

I haven't said going natural ain't cute, I just gave one out of the many reasons it's becoming increasing difficult for ladies to go 100% natural.
just so you know that picture is not even 50% natural

what does a large percent of natural look like then ? am curious i don't have a sister and rarely hang out so i assumed this is natural, can you post a pix, abi na soemone with simbi hairstyle with tribal marks lipsrsealed
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by uniqueren(f): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
pcguru1:

what does a large percent of natural look like then ? am curious i don't have a sister and rarely hang out so i assumed this is natural, can you post a pix, abi na soemone with simbi hairstyle with tribal marks lipsrsealed

lol jump and pass
I don't have any natural picture to post
ask google mbok
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toks2008:

Most boys you mean?

Real men prefer your natural looks..quote me anywhere.
No be one them chase commot from the restaurant for plaiting didi with her natural hair
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by daveP(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Laveda:
Nah!

Most of us don't do this to impress anyone, we do it cause we like it.

Don't get it wrong, its not about a real man or whatever you call it. undecided
Some men even likes these things on their wives.

The other day at my office, my boss told his wife, "you aren't wearing makeup today, why? And she said her Mary kay powder is finished.. And he promised giving her 4500 to get it.

You mixng this shii up.
I put myself on check these days cos we don't seem to agree on matters rising like this.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by walexsho(m): 12:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Exponental:
Man was formed..
. Woman was created.
What they do is editing what was created

I hope they won't edit, format and delete themselves , I hate the makeup passionately
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by walexsho(m): 12:45am On Dec 16, 2016
I think those Baba Ibadan can conceal there tribal mark like Iya Ibadan. You wont see men doing this rada rada.
You see men covered while women goes naked
men with natural or barbed hair, but women fit attach goat and pig hair together (goatPigean hair)
men looks natural without makeup deceit but women is something during the day and something else in the Night
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by rakabuba001(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Na early mor-mor lecture revealed the secrets of most of my course mates back then in school...omo na team Natural me I dey...come natural from top to bottom.
Chikenan cool
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 4:06am On Dec 16, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

No be one them chase commot from the restaurant for plaiting didi with her natural hair

Trust me,there could be more to that story.

And btw you don't have to look so local in the name of rocking your natural look...check out the chidimma pic up there and tell me why a lady with this type of looks will be bounced from entering any restaurant.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 16, 2016
crazymommy:
If you claim unattractive ladies make up to look attractive then i wonder why genevieve still uses make up??i wonder why beyonce still uses make up,i wonder why rita dominic still uses make up..??your claim is CRAP
who are these people that u mentioned? are they angels or spirits? i dont need rihana,or genevive to know what beauty is.
our girls should stop lookin up to glorified prostitutes for validation, only ugly women need make up.

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2016
I love this post, been natural is the best.. I cut my hair to grow natural some months back and am looking good and younger with no make up...
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by usedcardealerph(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Laveda:
Nah!

The other day at my office, my boss told his wife, "you aren't wearing makeup today, why? And she said her Mary kay powder is finished.. And he promised giving her 4500 to get it.

You mixng this shii up.

Do u know why?

because she is ugly and since she came to his office he wants her to hide d ugly face from his subordinates. And u knw the funny thing? If ur boss appreciates his wife state of natural beauty even though she seems ugly he won't bother. Your boss has ego problems. A real man will look beyond his wife's beauty(whether fine or ugly) and appreciate her whichever way she looks. My 2cents tho'
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Blair18(f): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:
Do you know that what you put on your body is as good as what goes into it?

I believe a lady who has a natural sweet look needs no hair attachment or make up and those who use makeup do so TO MAKE UP for the beauty they lack and ladies who are less confident about their looks use make up and funny attacments to look attractive.

Does it not make more sense for ladies to go all natural?, at least its better for people to see you the way you are and make proper judgment regarding your looks. For Petes sake what is difficult in grooming your natural hair and make it look great always? why the use of another so called "human hair" when yours is not an alien's?

Some ladies claim they don't do this to be admired and i wonder if that makes any logical sense but for those who want to be admired, the truth is that people prefer to see you 100% natural all the time...at least they will see you in your natural beauty.
And funny enough many guys can't differenciate between Brazilian,Columbian or alien hair but we just want to see you in your natural beauty.

I don't know if I sound odd but for me,I prefer the natural look of a lady to the make believe.

Please look natural always...it is less stressful and dignifying for you and more appealing to real guys.

My opinion.
thanks dear that's y i love looking natural, most ladies don't know they are causing more harm to themselves with those makeups, as a human man can never be satisfy so ladies stop impressing them and do what is right u have more respect. who tells u ur natural hair can't be style more beautiful than those hair extension check mine and u will want to keep urs too #teamnaturalbabies.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by 9inches(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Answer : Low self esteem
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by tosinjay(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2016
They do not have confidence in their natural look. Most look odd without it so they think. And i noticed make up ladies are never same, there's a way their face looks like they've been weeping for years when they take it off.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ejisun53(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Artificial ladies on the rampage.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Davedoz(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
I expect only the artificial ladies to dash you "like" and "share" freely but Bro am telling you I love them Natural.. No Offence..i attribute excessive uses of makeup to low self esteem..My2Kobo

My bro that's your opinion. And it's okay for you to have one. I already said mine. cool cool cool
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Toks2008(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Blair18:
thanks dear that's y i love looking natural, most ladies don't know they are causing more harm to themselves with those makeups, as a human man can never be satisfy so ladies stop impressing them and do what is right u have more respect. who tells u ur natural hair can't be style more beautiful than those hair extension check mine and u will want to keep urs too #teamnaturalbabies.

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by temitimx19(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2016
I love gals who wear makeup, but not too much.. Nowadays they fix nails which are scary, some even have stone designs on them, gals of 15-20 years are fixing nails anyhow now.. For my house who born monkey, makeup is allowed, but fixing nails to make u look like animals is prohibited
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by God2man(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2016
I created a topic June 1 this year " I told my wife to cut her hair"
Ladies mocked and criticized me so badly.

Well, things have changed now, ladies have started appreciating the natural hair. You do not need to go to far they are now on the street.

I watched a lady on the tv one day, the attachment on her head was so disgusting, she could not differentiate between what is bad and what is beautiful. I believe with a good natural hair, people will admire her. Who will tell her the truth? It is a pity.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by WomanOfRace(f): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2016
pxjosh:
WomanofRace
pxjosh
I'm 100% natural
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by sben2308(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Both can be embedded in a woman though

Yes they can be both but these days we av most with Make up beauty n no or very little character left in their sub conscious brain .
I will prefer to make a woman with character instead of d make up cuz time will surely tell and all I believe a woman needs most is character, beauty is secondary... Just my opinion
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by cyber5(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
There is nothi better than a woman in her natural beauty.

I do appreciate and love women who do make-up, but what next after the make-up has been washed off
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by nuelyoyo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Laveda:
Nah!

You mixng this shii up.
I think it depends on individual preference, personally heavy make up turns me off, at most let it be moderate. I usually admire pretty ladies with their clean natural hair neatly packed with no acrylic nails. I love my ladies pretty, neat and natural, or at most with moderate make up.
This is my personal preference, Its not binding on any body, different strokes for different folds.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
sben2308:

Yes they can be both but these days we av most with Make up beauty n no or very little character left in their sub conscious brain .
I will prefer to make a woman with character instead of d make up cuz time will surely tell and all I believe a woman needs most is character, beauty is secondary... Just my opinion
Interestingly interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photos / How Cute Does Low Cut Look On A Lady / Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.