Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis (11871 Views)

VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / "My Hip Was Killing Me" - Andy Murray Reveals Cruel Moment He Knew It Was Over! / Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by 9jaBloke: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Nice. The Djock was getting too comfortable
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by seenter84: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Scottish mafia
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by SillyMods: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Realhommie:
I am so happy for him ooooooo, it's well deserved.. He's been fighting non stop, trait of a #Champion.. The guy suffer for Djokovic hand sha, back to back to back losing to his nemesis at finals. WayToGo

But Roger Federer remains my all time fave.. #Legend
Murray's resilience has finally paid off. I am happy for him too.
Happier that he has at least slowed down The Djoker from catching up with our man Roger Federer.
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by SillyMods: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
asumo12:
Djokovik my Man|!

cry cry cry cry
Commiseration from me.

Being a Fed fan, I'm happy that Murray won
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by SillyMods: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
asumo12:
Djokovik my Man|!

cry cry cry cry
Commiseration from me.

Being a Fed fan, I'm happy that Murray won
grin
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by Sufisunni: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2016
The UK's media might soon hype this guy as the greatest tennis players. Jst wait I will be vindicated. Media hyped in everything that involves brit.
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by banknotes: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
that's impressive, happy to hear that
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by victorazy(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Congrat man
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by kumari089(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Wow happy for Andy, and thats another irony of life. This guy had been around since the time of Roger. He waited patiently then comes the time of Nadal which was short leave, then comes the time of Djo and finally its his time. Lesson: No matter how long, ur time will definitely not elapse you just be patient ur time will surely come.
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by Realhommie(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
SillyMods:

Murray's resilience has finally paid off. I am happy for him too.
Happier that he has at least slowed down The Djoker from catching up with our man Roger Federer.
Ayam telling you... Lolz
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by steve6: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Am so happy for him. Watched him come close too many times. Congrats Andy !
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by Rkorlah: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2016
it well deserve to win that tittle, due to his performance
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by TRAVEL101(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
finally.....I happy for you. Congratulations
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by sart(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
ah, finally, @murray....I love this... pls grand slams the next....from Australian open, down to US open...I believe you bro
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Finally... grin
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by oribi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
congrats to him,but I know my djo' will come back strong..mark it anywhere
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by cayesworld(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
What's with all the "finally" talk? This isn't the 1st time he'd beat Novak na.. .. .
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by anigbajumo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2016

Kudoa to him,dude never give up....

I still respect rafeal Nadal anytime any day even than Roger federrer.

Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by Almand: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
kinggogo:
It's Murray's tym, so e should enjoy it while it last undecided

Djokovic hasn't bn himself since e had dat injury prior to one tournament lyk dah
That is how tennis players decline. Roger Nadal lose their number spot this way. It all start with injuries that made them lose form.
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by Ifebazz(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ipisi:
Andy Murray beat Djokovic at Barclays ATP World Tour Finals to claim World No 1 spot in Tennis

Andy Murray silenced any argument about who is the best tennis player on the planet when he subdued his greatest rival on a delirious night at the O2 Arena. The 29 year-old Scot took the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals title with a 6-3, 6-4 victory over Novak Djokovic to register his 24th straight victory that capped a late season surge. He will now keep the world No 1 ranking for a matter of months not weeks, and becomes the seventeenth man to hold the year-end positon since the computer whirred into life in 1973. Murray produced a rock solid performance to take advantage of an occasionally wayward Djokovic who, despite a late rally, sometimes seemed to be hosting the demons that have affected him since the French Open.

http://arthurbueze..com/2016/11/andy-murray-beat-djokovic-at-barclays.html
Your title is very false. He was already World Number one before the match, he only retained it.
All these 'first to spread rumours' bloggers sef, nothing dey their heads but traffic.
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
At last
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by aalangel(f): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
I'm so glad you'll think Murray is my brother...so so glad.
Re: Andy Murray Finally Beats Djokovic To Claim World No 1 Spot In Tennis by dfrost: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
martineverest:
another overrated brit

overrated? I doubt. The problem AM had in the past is the issue of psychology against the "Big 3 - RF, RN and ND". He always gets to the final but at the end loses out to them. But he has solved that issue now and has moved on. 3 Grand Slams, 2 Olympic Golds, 1 Tour Finals is not overrated.

PS: Before I sign out, he has gotten it right in terms of coaching at the moment. Ciao!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshoala Listed In The UK Guardian’s List Of 100 Best Female Footballers Of 2020 / Ahmed Musa Advises Kano Students To Stay Off Drugs, To Donate Learning Materials / Fifa U-17 World Cup: Lagos Centre In Pictures. (teslim Balogun Stadium)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.