Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Resizing Pictures For Online Usage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Resizing Pictures For Online Usage (540 Views)

How To Address Excessive Resource Usage On A Web Hosting Account / How To Save 30% Of Your Mobile Data Usage Using Datally / Ways To7 Reduce Your Mobile Data Usage On Android - Phones - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resizing Pictures For Online Usage by TheNetter(m): 3:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Hello,
I don't know if this is the best section to post this, if not please do forgive moi...
Am just starting blogging and need to use some screenshots from my tablet and laptop on some posta.
However these pictures are quite large in size and size.
Please someone should recommend,
What can I use to reduce the size of these pics(save bandwidth) and resize them to smaller resolutions.pls help your fellow brother.
Thanks.
Re: Resizing Pictures For Online Usage by bedfordng(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2016
TheNetter:
Hello,
I don't know if this is the best section to post this, if not please do forgive moi...
Am just starting blogging and need to use some screenshots from my tablet and laptop on some posta.
However these pictures are quite large in size and size.
Please someone should recommend,
What can I use to reduce the size of these pics(save bandwidth) and resize them to smaller resolutions.pls help your fellow brother.
Thanks.
you can use microsoft paint if you are using pc. But since you said you are using tablet, if its android, then download photo editing app from paystore
Re: Resizing Pictures For Online Usage by kennyldelsu: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Transfer the pic to a system:
Open folder where file is - right click - select edit - "locate 'resize' at the top left of the pager - select ur prefared dimention - save.
I hope this works
Re: Resizing Pictures For Online Usage by TheNetter(m): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. The edit > resize does reduce the size of the resolution and size of the image. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

13 Practical SEO Techniques For Google First Page Ranking / Get Your Wordpress Site And Complimentary Android App / I Want To Purchase A New Theme For My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.