Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Getting A Wedding Gown Just Got Easier - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Getting A Wedding Gown Just Got Easier (640 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleveage-Baring Wedding Gown (Photo) / Bride Slays In Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Wedding Gown Just Got Easier by searchupdates: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Do you want to sew your wedding gown
Have you visualized a style that you want to wear on your dream day?
From the makers of so many lovely weddinggowns we introduce discount prices on sewing your wedding gown.
Make your gown for
50k instead of 100k
70k instead of 130k
120k instead of 200k
250k instead of 400k

Comment down below or Call 07055150722 for more information.
Calls only.

Re: Getting A Wedding Gown Just Got Easier by pacino26(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016
One, am not the bride but the groom.
Two, how long does it take a make one?
Three, you've a catalog or bride should just go gaga knowing fully well it's on me?
Lastly, show us some love here with your works.
Re: Getting A Wedding Gown Just Got Easier by searchupdates: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
pacino26:
One, am not the bride but the groom.
Two, how long does it take a make one?
Three, you've a catalog or bride should just go gaga knowing fully well it's on me?
Lastly, show us some love here with your works.

Hi groom
It takes about 40-60days to get your gown ready
I DONT understand no3
Re: Getting A Wedding Gown Just Got Easier by pacino26(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
searchupdates:

Hi groom
It takes about 40-60days to get your gown ready
I DONT understand no3

I meant if you've sketches/pictures of gowns you made or should madam go gaga in drawing and customizing her gown with every known stone at my expense.
Re: Getting A Wedding Gown Just Got Easier by searchupdates: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
pacino26:

I meant if you've sketches/pictures of gowns you made or should madam go gaga in drawing and customizing her gown with every known stone at my expense.

She'll customize her gown with our help.
We will work together .
She tells us what she has in mind, we tell her how to go about it and the other choices.
We get the fabric that will be used

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Know Your Style / Suppliers Trendy Wholesale Jewelry From 500N Start Ur Business 08121810749wtsap / Incredible Aso Ebi Styles And Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.