Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Football Manager Mobile 2017 Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Football Manager Mobile 2017 Thread (1977 Views)

Football Manager Mobile 2017. / Football Manager Mobile 2017 Now Available For Android And Ios Smartphones / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Manager Mobile 2017 Thread by lardy96(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Fmm 2017 dropped a few days ago and I'm sure we have people who are as excited as I am so I decided to start the thread for the game. For people who can afford the game I'm sure they've bought it but for those who can't or for any other reason can't buy it, let's come to together to find a way to make this work. This version like the rest has the problem of fake player names if the game is from an unofficial source. People who have the game can help us with saved files while we wait for those who can solve the problem.
Re: Football Manager Mobile 2017 Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is there a way for FM2016 to have real player names
Re: Football Manager Mobile 2017 Thread by ObasanjoQuotes: 10:53am On May 03, 2017
lardy96:
Fmm 2017 dropped a few days ago and I'm sure we have people who are as excited as I am so I decided to start the thread for the game. For people who can afford the game I'm sure they've bought it but for those who can't or for any other reason can't buy it, let's come to together to find a way to make this work. This version like the rest has the problem of fake player names if the game is from an unofficial source. People who have the game can help us with saved files while we wait for those who can solve the problem.
no one is saying anything
Re: Football Manager Mobile 2017 Thread by DesChyko: 2:24pm On May 07, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
no one is saying anything
With a rooted phone, it's easy to get this.
Re: Football Manager Mobile 2017 Thread by ObasanjoQuotes: 10:28pm On May 07, 2017
DesChyko:

With a rooted phone, it's easy to get this.
How please? major men can't seem to find a solution. my phone is sure rooted. what's d solution to fake player names on mobile version of the game?
Re: Football Manager Mobile 2017 Thread by DesChyko: 11:16pm On May 07, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
How please? major men can't seem to find a solution. my phone is sure rooted. what's d solution to fake player names on mobile version of the game?

Get the real apk.. Install it.. Then install Freedom 1.6.. Open the installed apk through that Freedom app. It will bypass all verifications and download data with real player names.
If you don't go through freedom, it will tell you unofficial source

(1) (Reply)

New Update Available For The Infinix Phone Master App / Tecno Says This Phone Will Last 3 Days On Full Charge / Tecno Camon 11 Vs Infinix Hot 6X- Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.