Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,326 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Find A Job Opportunity You’ll Love. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Find A Job Opportunity You’ll Love. (380 Views)

How To Introduce Yourself So You’ll Be Unforgettable (in A Good Way!) / What Would You Do If You Know You’ll Be Sacked Next Week? / Skills You’ll Need If You Are Interested In Cybersecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Job Opportunity You’ll Love. by story2career: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
I hate this guy. I’m stuck in this soulless office all day and night, and he’s living the dream.

Kristine pulled out her phone and showed me the Instagram feed of her “friend” who just relocated to Argentina to work for 3 months.

Between pictures of massive steaks and concerts, I found out the dude was a project manager for a tech company in San Francisco — not some high-flying lifestyle designer tech guru. I looked her in the eye and said:

Read more
http://story2career.com.ng/stories/249--How-to-find-a-job-opportunity-you’ll-love

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help Each Other Grow Wealth. / Job Opportunity:- Game Developer Needed At Co-creation Hub / Leadership and Development Training With Zero Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.