Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Just To Make You Laugh : The Funniest Part Of MMM - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just To Make You Laugh : The Funniest Part Of MMM (1789 Views)

Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. / Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just To Make You Laugh : The Funniest Part Of MMM by Jameskyrian(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2016
good laughter is all you need to refuel
making you laugh is my specialty. .....

good morning this morning. ....
this joke would make much sense to most MMM participants.
however , if you ain't , am sure you would relate by the time you read the joke....
lol
>>> click on the link to laugh jaree

source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2016/11/just-make-laugh-funniest-part-mmm/

Re: Just To Make You Laugh : The Funniest Part Of MMM by ceejayluv(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2016
La click, La....... U know na.

1 Like

Re: Just To Make You Laugh : The Funniest Part Of MMM by Jameskyrian(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
ceejayluv:
La click, La....... U know na.

hhahhhhhhhhaaaa,,,,,i have forgoten, la remind me la boo.....lol

(1) (Reply)

Many Question Will Arise On Vals Day The Question Is Are You Your Boo's Boo / When Your Uncle Is New To Twitter.. / Jokes In The House (1thousand Laughs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.