Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,282 members, 7,864,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Peter Okoye Shares Throwback Picture From His Club Young Planners At Jos Plateau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Throwback Picture From His Club Young Planners At Jos Plateau (450 Views)

Man.U Vs Chelsea: Frank Edoho Tears Twitter User Apart After His Club's 4 -0 Win / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Throwback Picture From His Club Young Planners At Jos Plateau by viviangist: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Peter Okoye shares throwback picture from his Club Young Planners at Jos Plateau State

Peter Okoye shared the picture and wrote thus on Insta " Omg! My friend just sent me dis pics. Can any one notice I and @rudeboypsquare in the picture?.... dis should be like 2 decades ago The club was called "Young Planners back then at Jos Plateau State" Who says God doesn't exit? Let me give them some special Shout out even though I can't remember most of their names and where they are...S/O to Chidebere, Buhari, Chukwudi goalkeeper, Salisu Emenike, Babawo, Suleiman, Abubakar,Innocent and Martins... wow missed all the good all days when we had the dream of becoming footballers still in contact with innocent and Babawo miss u guys!

http://www.viviangist.com/peter-okoye-shares-throwback-picture-from-his-club-young-planners-at-jos-plateau-state

CC LALASTIC LALA

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Throwback Picture From His Club Young Planners At Jos Plateau by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Comedian Basketmouth Buries His Mum / Solid Star Won MVP Cup For All Star Football In Their Team(pics,video) / Saga Continue:remember Nigerian Woman Who Demands Her Money From Halifax UK Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.