Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Head Of I.t/ I.t Manager Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Head Of I.t/ I.t Manager Vacancy (494 Views)

I.T Manager Needed / I.T Manager / I.T Manager Vacancy Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Of I.t/ I.t Manager Vacancy by XownSolutions: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Our Client, an investment banking company with subsidiaries in Oil and Gas , Microfinance etc is in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position of Head of I.T/ I.T Manager. The Head of I.T/ I.T Manager will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. He / She will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.

Responsibilities

Manage information technology and computer systems
Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
Audit systems and assess their outcomes
Preserve assets, information security and control structures
Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness

Requirements
At least 5 years working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Expertise in data centre management and data governance
Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Ability to manage personnel
BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to careers@xownsolutions.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Head Of I.t/ I.t Manager Vacancy by Diva122(f): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Be self employed... ..

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Project Manager At Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria / Accountant / MTN Nigeria Latest 2016 Job Recruitment (9 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.