Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Attention! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention! (685 Views)

Attention! This Must Be A Joke! / Attention Seun, Administrator & Moderators: Give Us A Chatroom/im Services / Attention: Seun, Debosky, Mukina2. Please Ban Nordicrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! by Igwe9(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
Just to inform everybody that harmattan is very much around the corner, try understand  your colleague or partner.
Harmattan as far as I know affects some people's sense of reasoning . . . check out some posts for the proof.! sad

Regards,  cool . . . .
Re: Attention! by Gabry(f): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
What do you mean ooo
Re: Attention! by Godmother(f): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
Harmattan or no hammatan some people's level of reasoning is already nothing to write home about
Re: Attention! by galatico(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
Bullshit!!! The poster seems to be confused .
Re: Attention! by sistajay(f): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ Poster

I know say na ATTENTION you want! Harmattan never enter my head yet!!!  smiley
Re: Attention! by patwhizkid(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
So romantic a topic!
Re: Attention! by Ben13: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
To even think it's not a newbie doing this. . .
Re: Attention! by spikedcylinder: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
Godmother:

Harmattan or no hammatan some people's level of reasoning is already nothing to write home about

Lol.
Re: Attention! by nnemak(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
You are right , from your post the hammatan is already hamming you
Re: Attention! by biola44: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Attention! by Igwe9(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
lol, You guys are damn funny, just a simple test and some fell for it.
Guess i was right then? . smiley smiley
Re: Attention! by izeek(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
well the harmattan don dey do people strong tin too!

as for me, i don enter the place with two face.
Re: Attention! by Igwe9(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
In a plane English, people should have a change of attitude, in as much as we all are free to say our minds, note it that your mind can atimes undermines another's mind, consequently leads to mind-bending which could be worsen by the presence of the harmattan. smiley smiley
Thanks, cool
Re: Attention! by patwhizkid(f): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
oh ok!
Re: Attention! by Busybody2(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
Igwe.:

In a plane English, people should have a change of attitude, in as much as we all are free to say our minds, note it that your mind can atimes undermines another's mind, consequently leads to mind-bending which could be worsen by the presence of the harmattan. smiley smiley
Thanks, cool

My favourite lolo Igwe has gone bonkers and lost the plot embarassed cry grin
Re: Attention! by Igwe9(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
Busy_body:

My favourite lolo Igwe has gone bonkers and lost the plot embarassed cry grin
LOLO! you 're back? then I'm outta here. lol smiley smiley
Re: Attention! by Busybody2(f): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
Igwe.:

LOLO! you 're back? then I'm outta here. lol smiley smiley

Good, start making your way home loff kiss I knew I was right to marry you in the long run despite the fact that you are from the village, I chose well indeed cheesy Don't forget to stop by at the market to get my favourite meat, you know it is pounded yam night tonight so make sure you pound it for four hours because you know I hate when they come out lumpy and not fluffy cheesy

Don't also forget to run my bath water at the temperature I like it okay sweetie, see you soon, just need to tidy a few things at the office, then I would come home to rest whilst you do the cooking and make sure the children are not around to disturb my sleep, you know how my beauty sleep is important to me grin grin grin
Re: Attention! by nnemak(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
Busy_body:

Good, start making your way home loff kiss I knew I was right to marry you in the long run despite the fact that you are from the village, I chose well indeed cheesy Don't forget to stop by at the market to get my favourite meat, you know it is pounded yam night tonight so make sure you pound it for four hours because you know I hate when they come out lumpy and not fluffy cheesy

Don't also forget to run my bath water at the temperature I like it okay sweetie, see you soon, just need to tidy a few things at the office, then I would come home to rest whilst you do the cooking and make sure the children are not around to disturb my sleep, you know how my beauty sleep is important to me grin grin grin

Chei, man dey hear am o,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Igwe!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked run bath water!!!!! i hope the land would not need cleansing o,

(1) (Reply)

Four Heart Experts Arrive For Yar'adua / Where Are All The Nl Entertainers? / Is The Moderator In The Education Section <Snip>?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.