Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) (12856 Views)

Invest In Ethereum Gold Now And Earn Profit Every Minutes / I Swear It Is A Legit Business To Make 100% Profit Every 15days / Invest Between 10k To 100k And Make 50% Profit Every Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
UPDATE : 24TH NOVEMBER, 2016...........7TH DAY OF INVESTMENT.......... PAYMENT STILL ON, ..............GOTTEN BACK CAPITAL AND SOME INTEREST NOW. YOU CAN STILL JOIN BUT COUNT THE RISK .

Lets come together and collect money from the western world, instead of recycling our money on MMM Nigeria. i am doing it, and i make 21% each day, you too can do it. i will explain everything you need here for free. You can also call me on if you have any difficulty or Whatsapp me to join the group. From the information i will drop here, its so simple you might not need me after now. i am doing this majorly for the Christians on Nairaland. God Bless You. Please don't post anything yet until i finish my write up so the information can be on one page . Thanks

PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS (1-9) IN ORDER. DON'T SKIP ANY. IF YOU FOLLOW IT AS I EXPLAINED YOU WON'T MAKE MISTAKES AND YOU WOULDN'T NEED CALL ME.

Kindly go through the 9 steps before asking i add you to the Whapsapp group. i took out much time to explain it here so i will not keep explaining it in the group. in fact, DO the 9 steps before you even call me. Those who have started earning should please paste screen shots so others can believe its easy. Thanks

PLEASE SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY WHEN YOU START EARNING SO OTHERS CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING. THANKS

People keep asking me how much to Start this business? Please read this write up over and over, this is an investment. You invest according to your ability and risk appetite. for some its $10,000 for others its $100. Please help me read in between the lines here. When you have the 9 Steps completed, Whatsapp me so i add you to the group. You easily Buy and sell Bitcoin in the Group.

1 Like

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by oladipo322(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
add me up on whatsapp 08160511800
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by temitopeking(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
STEPS TO INVESTING

STEP 1. Create a free Bitcoin wallet in www.blockchain.info if you don’t already have one. Login to your Bitcoin account you opened with blockchain. Then click on the receive button as shown below.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
STEP 2. On clicking on the Receive button you see on your screen. It opens a window like this

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
STEP 3. Copy the long code you see on your screen as shown above and please save it very well.

SAVE IT IN NOTEPAD, WORD, MAIL OR SOME OTHER PLACE. THIS WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR LOGIN CODE FOR THE MINERS SITE. PLEASE STOP EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW AND SAVE IT. DON'T GO TO THE NEXT STEP IF YOU HAVEN'T SAVED THIS CODE.WITHOUT THIS CODE YOU CAN'T ACCESS YOUR INVESTMENT ACCOUNT.

STEP 4.
Go to the site where you will be investing your money by clicking on https://minerify.com/ref/uhcTqQ84kZ

It looks like this:

1 Share

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
STEP 5. Click on Account

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
STEP 6.Paste the code you copied in step 3 above into the box and click open account.

NOTE: when you past the code in the box, most times you have a free/empty space at the front of the code. You need take your cursor to the front of the first character and hit backspace to delete that space. If you don’t delete this space and click on open account, it will show an error: Please, enter valid Bitcoin Address

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
STEP 7. It takes you to a screen of such. This means you have also opened your mining account.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
step 8. The last thing to do now is to invest into your mining account. To do this you need send the money from your Bitcoin account to the miners. Copy their code as shown below from minerify

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
STEP 9. Then go back to your Bitcoin account in block chain and now click send. You should see a screen as such. Paste the code as shown, fill in the amount you want to invest say 100USD. Under Description fill Minerify , then click on next step. Send the money . Wait for about one hour and start getting alerts.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
NOTE: You can get the alerts in your phone by adding your phone number under security centre.

i recommend you invest at least $100 so you avoid increasing your investment later when not too safe

THE CODE YOU COPIED IN STEP 3 ABOVE YOU USED IN OPENING THE MINIRIFY ACCOUNT IS SAME CODE YOU WILL ALWAYS USE TO ACCESS YOUR MINERIFY ACCOUNT ANY TIME. THIS IS WHY I ASKED YOU TO SAVE IT SOMEWHERE. PLEASE SAVE IT SOMEWHERE NOW.

This should be all you need. In case you have any challenges, give me a call, I will help you still. Let’s collect some money from them to 9ja.

To fund your Bitcoin, You can buy from www.9jacash.com or from Lady F selling in our Whatsapp group

Disclaimer: I am not the owner of any of the above mentioned sites. I will not be held liable for any loss you might incur.
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funding example with Real Money

Pics 1. Bitcoin Account with $10
[img][/img]

Pics 2. Go to your minerify account and copy the code as shown below.
[img][/img]

Pics 3. Go back to your Bitcoin account and click the Send Button. In the To-Field, paste the minerify code you just copied and complete other fields as needed. Then Click Next Step
[img][/img]

Pics 4. Click on Send as shown below.
[img][/img]

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pics 5. Money Sent as shown below.

Pics 6. It takes about 30mins for them to confirm your payment. Pending confirmation is still showing in the account.

Pics 7. Transaction now confirmed. Wait for about 1Hour and you will receive your first alert.

Pics 8. First alert received

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some Alerts i got within the last 3hours in one of my account. The best time to start is now. Every hour counts.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Another Hour, More alerts. Money Never Sleeps

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
More! Money Never Sleeps. 9ja no carry last o. Collect your share as e dey hot.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Money never Sleeps, one hour already again. 9ja Join now. Anybody can do this, this too simple.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by emmanuelbrown26: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
fire dey go, infact na baba God send u to me,
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
fire dey go, infact na baba God send u to me,

Guy, no dulling, Lets collect from the Western World. I wish all Nigerians can Join today then after 10days we all pull out with our profits. Recession must die in My country. 9ja no fall my hand o...... i will not sleep until you guys start earning per hour too.....lol
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by emmanuelbrown26: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
JerryQ:

Guy, no dulling, Lets collect from the Western World. I wish all Nigerians can Join today then after 10days we all pull out with our profits. Recession must die in My country. 9ja no fall my hand o...... i will not sleep until you guys start earning per hour too.....lol
i dey feel ur bros bros, so how many days does it take to withdraw from their to my blockchain w
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Osezua: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
JerryQ:

how do you pull out?
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Osezua:
how do you pull out?

The contract/investment expires after 200hours. By then you should have your balance plus 80%. However every hour, my interest is paid directly tomy bitcoin account which i can sell to vendors anytime
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Money never sleeps. Its still coming. Invest now o. Ask any question if not clear. Call or Whatsapp. just do something now.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Osezua: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
JerryQ:

The contract/investment expires after 200hours. By then you should have your balance plus 80%. However every hour, my interest is paid directly tomy bitcoin account which i can sell to vendors anytime
the money you invested how do you get it out after 10 days
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Money Never Sleeps Guys. 9ja don't sleep on me. follow the steps.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Osezua:
the money you invested how do you get it out after 10 days

you don't wait for 10days, you get 0.9% of it every hour for 200hours. You can decide to sell your bitcoin they pay you each hour too.
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by emedy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
please what the minimum amount that could be invested.
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
emedy:
please what the minimum amount that could be invested.

0.01 BITCOIN WHICH IS ABOUT N5,500, just invest according to your ability and risk appetite. For some its $1000 for others $100
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2016
MONEY NEVER SLEEPS EVEN BY MIDNIGHT . I AM AWAKE ONLY BECAUSE AM STILL HELPING PEOPLE START OFF. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 12:27am On Nov 22, 2016
OK guys, let me go to bed. Thank God for yesterday. Even as i sleep i will still get about 6 alerts before i wake up. Thank you Jesus. Drop your questions here, i will answer them when i awake, God helping me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo / US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" / These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.