Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Buy/sell Your $$$dollars And Pay For Digital Goods/services - INSTANT TRANSFER! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy/sell Your $$$dollars And Pay For Digital Goods/services - INSTANT TRANSFER! (529 Views)

SELL ALL YOUR GITCARDS, USDT, BITCOIN, NETELLER TO US AT AMAZING RATES / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card And Get Instant Transfer To Your Bank Act This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy/sell Your $$$dollars And Pay For Digital Goods/services - INSTANT TRANSFER! by 0doziaku: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hello and Welcome to my first Topic,Thread or Post! smiley (I OPENED THIS NEW THREAD BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON THE PREVIOUS ONE WAS LOCKED).

You can call me Nwachinaemere or Odoziaku. smiley

Do you need to buy or pay for stuff online and your card has been declined due to the current restrictions on Nigerian Cards? I can help with that.You can still do your christmas shopping and buy stuff you need online. Don't allow the current CBN restrictions to dull you.

Get INSTANT TRANSFER of funds from your family and loved ones(via Paypal) without having to go through Western Union. Sit at home and receive an alert of the Naira equivalent in your Nigerian account.

SELL YOUR PAYONEER/PAYPAL FUNDS TO ME at affordable rates

PAYONEER & PAYPAL
I BUY - 400/$ for $500 -$1000

Your enquiries are welcome, thank you.

***Please DON'T drop emails or numbers here, SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT INFO.

1 Share

Re: Buy/sell Your $$$dollars And Pay For Digital Goods/services - INSTANT TRANSFER! by olatorich(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
$285 payoneer for sale urgently

Contact me via whatsapp @ 08101097519
Re: Buy/sell Your $$$dollars And Pay For Digital Goods/services - INSTANT TRANSFER! by 0doziaku: 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
olatorich:
$285 payoneer for sale urgently

Contact me

Please don't post your number here, I don't want the thread to be closed.

1 Like

Re: Buy/sell Your $$$dollars And Pay For Digital Goods/services - INSTANT TRANSFER! by LOVEGINO(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.
Re: Buy/sell Your $$$dollars And Pay For Digital Goods/services - INSTANT TRANSFER! by 0doziaku: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Do you need to buy or pay for stuff online and your card has been declined due to the current restrictions on Nigerian Cards? I can help with that.You can still do your christmas shopping and buy stuff you need online. Don't allow the current CBN restrictions to dull you.

Get INSTANT TRANSFER of funds from your family and loved ones(via Paypal) without having to go through Western Union. Sit at home and receive an alert of the Naira equivalent in your Nigerian account.

SELL YOUR PAYONEER/PAYPAL FUNDS TO ME at affordable rates

PAYONEER & PAYPAL
I BUY - 400/$ for $500 -$1000

Your enquiries are welcome, thank you.

***Please DON'T drop emails or numbers here, SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT INFO
Re: Buy/sell Your $$$dollars And Pay For Digital Goods/services - INSTANT TRANSFER! by 0doziaku: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Who has Paypal funds for sale?, only legit business abeg. Trusted nairalanders are welcome. I will buy @ 420/$. Please see my signature for contact info.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Just Got Hotter On Jumia Black Friday Can't Believe It Guess What / Lumia 640 XL Complete Screen Needed. / Neat Bb Z10 For Sale 9k Not Negotiable..pics Uploaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.