Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Did A Grandma Just Say That? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did A Grandma Just Say That? (509 Views)

Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did A Grandma Just Say That? by moskobaba(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2016
At the ATM today, something interesting happened. The queue was something else, a young lady was with a baby and it looked like it was going to rain. So the security personnel was like we should let her withdraw, the guys were cool with the idea but the ladies were grumbling, but what really caught my attention was what an elderly woman said, certainly in her fifties. She wasn't okay with the idea and she said the lady should wait and should in case the rain starts she should look for somewhere to hide her head. I was amazed, did a grandma just said that? I asked myself.
Re: Did A Grandma Just Say That? by skedy1(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2016
And you answered yourself!

(1) (Reply)

TO LET:- 2 Br Flat(s) + Facilities @ Palmgrove, Onipanu, Jibowu & Yaba, Lagos. / - / Inspirational Words From Father To Son About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.