Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How I Started BHM Group With Zero Capital – Ayeni Adekunle Reveals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started BHM Group With Zero Capital – Ayeni Adekunle Reveals (479 Views)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Skye Bank Chair, Ayeni; MD, Oguntayo / Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail / EFCC: Billionaire Businessman, Tunde Ayeni Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started BHM Group With Zero Capital – Ayeni Adekunle Reveals by pislok: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2016
It’s been 10 years, BHM opened its doors for business with zero capital, experience and training but the company has crept up the ladder with amazing speed and valour, servicing some of the most impressive businesses in the land. Ayeni Adekunle, CEO, BHM has taken up some of the most daunting but selfless projects to re-position PR practice although some reason the motives could be selfish! In this interview, Ayeni bares it all, talking about the BHM strategy, its driving motive, how to get the industry out of the woods and how to make the practice more attractive to current and would-be practitioners and clients alike. Read excerpts below...

Happy 10th year anniversary, how has the last 10 years been? The last 10 years for us at BHM has been interesting and challenging as well. We have faced disappointments, we have seen good times. We have grown in leaps and bounds. We have enjoyed tremendous support from our clients, staff and from the media. We have equally learnt a lot from different stakeholders and I think we have been able to build a “little Lagos agency” which people appreciate and reckon with. I am looking forward to the next 10 years... read more at www.topnaija.ng/how-i-started-bhm-with-zero-capital-ayeni-adekunle-shares-his-inspiring-story/

Re: How I Started BHM Group With Zero Capital – Ayeni Adekunle Reveals by LOVEGINO(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.

(1) (Reply)

Just Harvested My Ginger In Abundance, Ready For Market. / Email Blasting Business / I Need A Truck To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.