Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Financial Management For Recession Season - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Financial Management For Recession Season (487 Views)

� Recession!!! See The Phone Conversation Between An OOU Student And MTN Custom / Me And My Grandma 4 Recession Period / COMEDY SKIT: Pastor Nicodemus Mbatsavtampu – Recession (AUDIO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Management For Recession Season by blackmamba1st: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Yesterday I only had N1000 in my pocket.
I confidently walked into Sheraton and made an order for one expensive meal they had available accompanied by the an expensive wine.
After the meals and drinks my bill was N24,750 after which I told the waiter I had no money. The perplexed waiter called the hotel manager who promptly handed me over to the police.
On my way to the station I gave the N1000 to the officers and was set free.

This is what we call financial management.
Try it too and then text me your results.

All the best!!!
Merry Xmas in advance

(1) (Reply)

Palx Plz I Need Ur Prayers / Very Funny Comedy Skit By A Nairalander / Video Skit: How Meat Sellers Eat At Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.