Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace (865 Views)

Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Where do i start from?
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
I read here status on FB and i was surprised that we were/are closer to each other than i think in term of place of resident...so this life is really a global village.We met and became friend online#smallworld. ##tongue#####out..lol
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Of recent many events have been unfolding.

Started learning coding about 4 weeks ago.In just 3wks of starting,i built my first ever fully self-developed challenged.It was on my mentor - 0ne of the greatest scientists of all time..Albert Einstein.IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
I have covered html,css,bootstraps,jqery and now JS...

Still proceeding though. sad
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Because of these and many other things/factors,i have decided to keep some info private especially the ones on my job.

Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Went to MMA(local) to do something there.I saw 3 packed planes though i didn't see the full body but i saw their tails over the fence at where they were packed.As i was going to the arrival and departure lounge,i saw a place landing..Don't tell it is childish(once in a while occurrences can be surprising most time#laughing.
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
From Alaba Intl to okokomaiko through Pako route,i saw a MITOCHONDRIA NUR/PRY SCHOOL along the route.I was like "which regulatory had/will approved this name".
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lastly this week,i was opportune to meet up with an Indian on technical basis.He tutored me on technical aspect of what i went to do there.I was glad i met him...no wonder India produces best of engineers.Why ?the structures and conducive environment are on ground.

Even what we conversed upon was not entirely new to me but it entails the practicability of my field.After the whole 'training'..i believe i should be able to teach him on the subject matters in the long run.
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Life is like a coin.What it shows toward one person will be different from others.

Imagining leaving something or someone who wants you everyday to the reverse..life's really interesting
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
How i wish i had been ANON online.

Google + others have shown me out.No thanks for my personal self - making myself known.

I prefer a low key lifestyle now.No need of doing anything and post it wholly again - except giving out some hints.
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
I remember when i put in for the competition on Facebook on how technology has help me in the year 2016;last year,this is my own submission on it...
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
[b]Answer:Technology has made me happy in many ways that i can never fathom.Before I go into details,let me first define technology.According to Wikipedia,"Technolog­y ("science of craft", from Greek τέχνη, techne, "art, skill, cunning of hand"; and -λογία, -logia[2]) is the collection of techniques, skills, methods and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives, such as scientific investigation.Technology can be the knowledge of techniques, processes, and the like, or it can be embedded in machines which can be operated without detailed knowledge of their workings."Now that it has been defined and its functions are fully grasped,I hereby write how it has made me happy in this year with full explanations.They are :
1)Social Interactions: It's not a gainsaying that one in every seven people in the world are on one of the fastest growing social media website(Facebook),yo­u can imagine how many people are on all the social media altogether.That is just by the side.I meet new and existing friends online every time from the beginnings of this year till now and interactions we make over a specific period of time makes us online/offline friends.I can't count the amount of people we have became friends online and quite a number of them,the friendship has turned from mere only friendship to reality ones.By so doing whereby we interact daily,i have had the cause to be happy in doing that since i love making friends.I am fascinated by everything but i strongly frown at anything SCAMS.So i don't think any scammer will have his ways with me.I am security conscious...
2)Source of Information:It can not be overemphasize that almost everything we want nowadays is online though it can be either free or paid.I get fascinated browsing online to search and be abreast of everything going on in the world.I remember telling someone some days ago and even posted it on my Facebook timeline how i can watch any movie i want.The only thing i need to know about this is the name.If i get this,i am going to do the needful.How great the world is now?Wonderful with everthing at your fingertips within seconds!!!I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!No wonder "ask Google","Google is your friend,ask her anything" is now common among the 'lazy' youths..
3)Keeping Tab on Someone Especially Friends:It is an open secret that we - the 'onliners' keep a long list of friends.I remember as i am typing this during our lectures' series during National Youth Services Corp some years ago,i was chatting with my secondary school mate by the initial A.O.I asked him about someone that love me so much(no sexual affections o) @ secondary school and i was able to get his contact through A.O.I later on call him(A.A) and since that time,we have been getting along fine and we picked up our friendship where we stopped it back then in the college.I couldn't imagine how i felt.How many of my friends doing great things in life this year has the technology makes me happy by making me abreast of the happenings in their life.I have lost count of the marriages,naming ceremonies et cetera my mate have held this year but if not for Facebook which is a subset in the social media cadre,how will i be aware?Probably,i will be in the "dark age"(i am laughing#hahahahaha)­.
4)Meeting Spouse:I am a chatty person.I love chatting alot with both female and male.Through this,i have met countless number of people though the moment you start relating with most female,they start thinking that you have sensual feeling or interest towards them.No wonder some has used the opportunity to ask me financial favour.This year alone,i personally know a number of couple who met online,interacted and now,they have fully become husband and wife.In two cases,the then single bachelor and spinster were staying abroad respectively.After the wedding,they have to be relocated fully due to the influence of their respective spouse.I am happy for them though one must "shine his eyes" since it is not like this in 90% cases....
Summarily,what i wrote above is just the summarized version of how technology makes me happy in this year,how many do i want to talk about.By mere being online;i have never got bored whenever i am alone.I will always find something to do online not to talk of "asking the almighty Google"#laugh!)) anything.I am even learning how to code which i began this year.This is necessary as i am someone who loves to be dynamic,besides i am passionate about it(IT field).This year alone through technology,i have been able to put in for the processes whereby i will be a farmer and a programmer.I am an Administrator already of two whatsapp group.I have three pages,one group respectively on Facebook,i have a blog too.I derive so much joy in doing my things in my own ways.Nothing can bring happiness more than that.This year around mid May,i was able to search online for the contact of a welder who i gave out my personal work to do for me.In fact, i search online for anything i need now.Awesome world,indeed!!!.I am still learning though to make effective use of what 'Jet Age' poises to offer.This is just part of what i can write about how technology made me happy in the year 2016.I hope next year will be more awesome and i am going to enjoy it and have fun the more. [/b]
Re: My Personal Chat Central And Derailers Palace by baba11(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2018
I'm still here... to be continue later... Soon!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Toke Makinwa's Dog Destroys's Her N480K Shoe / I Am God - Kemi Olunloyo Declares / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, 'he Beat Me To Coma, & Made Me Miserable''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.