Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel (2877 Views)

We Are Losing Our Identity To The Arabs / Why Christian Will Dwell In Hell Forever And Ever - Quran And Hadith / Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
Compile by Abuzola

'Those among the children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of David and jesus son of mary. That was because they disobeyed (ALLAH and the messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds. They used not to forbid one another from sins which they committed. Vile indeed was what they used to do.

You see many of them taking the disbelievers as protectors. Evil indeed is that which their ownselves have sent forward before them, for that reason Allah's wrath fell upon them, and in torment they will abide' Quran 5:78-80

Narrated Sa'id ibn Abu waqqas

The messenger of God said,'The Arabs will remain on the right path till the Day of Judgement'

sahih muslim 1097
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by olabowale(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
Muslims, the practisers of Islam. For from the Arabs you have christians, jews, and others who will not be guided. From the Children of Israel we have Muslims, they are guided. The Yahuud or religious jews are not guided. Only the muslims among them are guided and remain to be so, and the others among mankind are unguided, astray as long as not muslims.
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
Yeah
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by luvola(m): 3:02am On Nov 06, 2009
delude slave of fake relig
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by olabowale(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2009
Fake for over 1400 years and waxing even better? Luvola, are you okay? In a thread you said no abusive words, but yet you abuse the beloved of at least 25% of world population, my reason for asking about your well being! May God steadied your shaky heart. Amin. Instead of doing the typical Christian's return to sender, I pray for you.
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2009
Amin o, lol
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by sleek29(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2009
olabowale:

Fake for over 1400 years and waxing even better? Luvola, are you okay? In a thread you said no abusive words, but yet you abuse the beloved of at least 25% of world population, my reason for asking about your well being! May God steadied your shaky heart. Amin. Instead of doing the typical Christian's return to sender, I pray for you.

Is this a joke or are you for real, muslims now pray for their enemies, i no fit laugh grin, please show me where muslims are told to pray for their enemies, in the bible i guess
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by ceuta: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
@poster/whom ever is concern. I have some questions for the muslims.this might be off-topic but it is an opportunity and I hope to get a polite answer,did Muhammed in anyway talk in parables in the quran? just like Jesus christ did, which as a result of some(christians)mis-interpreting and miss-understanding the scriptures today. I heard Dr zaik,cos I enjoy listening to him(on tv) not until few days-ago when I heard him talking abt Jesus asking pple to pick up sword to fight(prove his fact) about jihad so I was surprised to hear him say that cos I use to respect his intelligence but I thought he should have understood if Jesus say that,he was talking in parables.(2) so who is moderate muslim and non?
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by muhsin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
There is a thread for your question--#2, and much more a brother (i.e. Abulbanaat) initiated. Will give you the link rightaway, inshaAllah.

Here it is: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328844.0.html
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by olabowale(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Ceuta: Quran is not the word of Muhammad, ahadith is. Quran is the Word of Allah. But before you get discouraged with Dr. Zak, please show me if "purchase of Sword" does not mean exactly what it says, considering that the disciples who were commanded went to purchase swords, and they were not escoriated for doing so, by Jesus?

Who would know more about what Jesus said than Jesus, or than his disciples? Could you be a better person to know what he meant, when he did not go against what the disciples did as they literally translated what he said to action, which he gave them no speech against, as he did with the person who called him "good", which he quipped "why called me good"? The above sword thing is no parable, if all things are. And we cant say that when Jesus say why call me good, he meant something else, but am not that good, because only One is God, and He that One is God Almighty in "Heaven"? Note that in all of that conversation, Jesus was on earth, and heaven is different!
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by focused123(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
Abuzola. It is good that you are exposing your supreme ignorance here.

Arabs does not denote Islamic religion but it is a blanket name given to all the inhabitants of the Arabian peninsula irrespective of tribal affiliations, religious inclinations, dialect or location in the land. The peninsula was inhabited by two main groups: Bedouins and settled folk. They constituted no 'nation' (Umma) since they were but a complex mosaic of different tribes in a kaleidoscope of sometimes warring or cooperating factions with shifting alliances and allegiances as well as broken coalitions. There was no clear line of demarcation between the sedentary and the wandering elements in the population. If the Quranic version of history is true, then the Musta'riba Arabs are descendants of the Hebrews through Abraham & Ishmael.

Israel are the ones chosen by God not the Arabs. The earlier you know the fact the better for you.

grin grin
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2009
Didn't you read what sir olabowale wrote, he already elaborated it, and for ur information Israel is a lost sheep, but wait a minute, was it not the jews that killed ur god ? Beating, slapping, spat, and struck him ? Check out mathew 26:67, hahaha, some people are so dumb
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by luvola(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2009
@ olabowale - it is you dat need to examine yur self well.consult yur doctor
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2009
@ola, you are an iimbecile and we are going to take you to psychiatric home by force. Whether you like it or not
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by ceuta: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Olabs.Jesus Christ,most of His teachings were in parables ,He said' those that live by sword shall also die by sword'when Peter cut off a soldier's ear. He also said,we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers'.so with these I knew He was not talking about a physical combat.
There are many christian sect today who interpreted the bible to suit their own way of life or to get followers no-doubt. I ve been to abt 3/4 arab nations
(mainly Muslims)some treated me bad while some treated me very good I must say.try to comprehend my question don't think am driving at what the media western media portrayed islam to be,my views are based on my personal experience,so be open minded to  treat my question if really you intent to.as I earlier stated those that treated me with good hospitality were muslims likewise others that treated me bad.those that were cruel to me try to portray their islamic faith by denying me of some certain things which even resulted trowing stones at me,so my question still remains(1) where those fare to me being moderate or what?don't get me wrong I knew in every society there always the good,bad and the ugly but when you do something based on your religious faith then it turns religious thing(2)did Muhammed in anyway talk in parables,as a result  some miss-interpreted it or some decided to abide while others abstain?
ve once heard and see an Islamic quotes,''kill the infidels'' I and my family  lived in peace with  muslims family under one-roof for 8 good years and they never one-day forced or intimidate us, also I have seen where muslims attack non-muslims for not being muslim.so my question again? who are the moderate ones? do some miss-understood the quran or  is what quran stated or just human wickedness?
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by olabowale(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ceuta: « #14 on: Today at 02:04:25 PM »
@Olabs.Jesus Christ,most of His teachings were in parables,
So when he said he was a worshipper of One Lord God, like everybody ese, he actually was meaning that he and everyone else is a god? What about when he said Love your God with All your heart and your neighbor like yourself, he was saying hate God and hate your neighbor? Are you kidding me, when neither are as clear as a summer day? Where is a need for Parable and interpretation, here?

He said' those that live by sword shall also die by sword'
what did people who died by hanging on the cross lived by? Please dont get me started!

when Peter cut off a soldier's ear. He also said,we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers'.so with these I knew He was not talking about a physical combat.
And when everybody said he died, then he must not have died? Please use the same logic. Be consistent! The Muslims have been saying he did not die for the longest, and maybe you will just wake up to the reality, just this minute.

There are many christian sect today who interpreted the bible to suit their own way of life or to get followers no-doubt. I ve been to abt 3/4 arab nations
So? You could hae missed the truth in all your journeys. afterall, you cant know arab more than an arab, yet we have a selfhater among them and those who are not even muslims, opting for Judaism, Christianity, and others! so whats your valid point about your above? Reality hits you, I guess like a piece of pizza pie!
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2009
@sir olabowale i want you to observe something here, the christian guy said most of jesus teaching is in parable, absurd ! But lets accept it to be true, when a muslim challenge the christian that jesus never claim to be God they quickly run to one and only verse,'My God and i are one'. Here you will see that they quote it in context and didn't apply the so called parable. Ha christianity !
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by focused123(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
Didn't you read what sir olabowale wrote, he already elaborated it, and for your information Israel is a lost sheep, but wait a minute, was it not the jews that killed your god ? Beating, slapping, spat, and struck him ? Check out mathew 26:67, hahaha, some people are so dumb

@Abuzola or Psychotic donkey :

You are the most dumb person in this world. Do you know that the jews and Arabs are brothers. You are just talking rubbish.

Before 7th century, Muhammedan Islam is not existing, Okay. Who told you the Jews are lost sheep. That is the problem with all Muhammedan, you don't think with your brain. All you know is violence and denial of facts and veracity.

slowpoke
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2009
What a fool, God forbid ! a jew should be my brother, Allah ya kiyaye, a christian blood brother is not ur brother, a distant muslim friend is ur brother , and you have to observe the right.

Kaji ko ?
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by kolaxy(m): 4:03am On Nov 08, 2009
@ abuzola

a christian blood brother is not  your brother, a distant muslim friend is your brother , and you have to observe the right. Kaji ko ? 
Why do you have so much 'hate' in you, man? embarassed
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2009
Thats the true dude, i would have quote a hadith to support my statement but is of no avail as you are a worshipper of jesus
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by focused123(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
What a fool, God forbid ! a jew should be my brother, Allah ya kiyaye, a christian blood brother is not your brother, a distant muslim friend is your brother , and you have to observe the right.

Kaji ko ?

@Abuzola (Mr Dandaudu):

Islam is a cult of hatred. The Quran is the only 'revealed' book in existence whose followers believe that its contents are the 'words of Allah' to be obeyed totally, literally and for all time, without any change.

It is also the only 'book of religion' that is full of hatred towards all those who do not believe in it and its 'author' Muhammad.

It is the only 'holy' book that is held by its adherents with one hand, while holding a sword, a bomb or a gun in the other and calling upon the name of Allah in unbrideled hatred towards all others.

It is the only book which attributes to its Allah plenty of Mercy and Compassion but none to the UNBELIEVERS while its followers have absolutely none even towards each others' sects.

It is estimated that the words slaughter, kill, murder and fight appear 35,213 times in the Quran and Ahadith. And yet, contrary to the facts and reality, Muhammadan scholars and their apologists speak of Muhammadan Islam as a religion of peace.

47: 4 Therefore when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight) smite at their necks; at length when ye have thoroughly subdued them bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you some with others. But those who are slain in the way of Allah He will never let their deeds be lost.

Besides the Quran, there exists no other book of religion on the face of this earth that exhorts its followers to murder others who do not believe as they do.

Such hatemongering and warmongering concepts cannot be found in the Hebrew Bible, in the New Testament, in Hinduism or any pagan religion that has ever existed; but, Only in Muhammadan Islam

God have mercy !!!
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
if this Isrealis are the ones that are unguided then i'd rather no one guided Nigeria so we can be as powerful as them too.

Imagine the "guided" arabs . . . even muslims dont want to live among them. grin
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by ceuta: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
@OLABOWALE.am not suprise I must confess.

SWORD:LUKE.22:36   Sell your garment for sword  :38The deciples said,there are two sword,Jesus said it is enough.

LUKE:22 THE DECIPLES ASKED LORD SHALL WE SMITE WITH THE SWORD? PUT THY SWORD INTO  THY SHEALTH

MATTHEW.26:52 PUT AGAIN THY SWORD INTO HIS PLACE FOR THEY THAT TAKE THE SWORD SHALL PERISH WITH THE SWORD. hope you have enough to prove CHRIST is against killing.

Jesus Christ teach in parables in some cases while he talk about actual fact in some cases, am not saying all He teaches were in parable.if my questions were harsh I would say I got the right respond but not. I watch Dr ZAIK not to find fault in islam but to know what is all about.
  About the arabs-  I lived amongst them,  most of them behaves same way you responded. YOU MEAN THOSE THAT THREW STONES AT ME SHOUTING ALLAH AKBAR ARE NOT MUSLIMS? I NEVER KNEW OTHER SECTS USES THAT SLOGAN.THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS. I TELL YOU,IF MY BIBLE TELLS ME TO KILL I WILL  TURN AWAY FROM MY JEHOVAH.

POSTER:A peace of advise, be carefull,JEHOVAH THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THAT YOU ALSO HONOUR AS A PROPHET SAID - I WILL CURSE THOSE THAT CURSE YOU(ISRAEL) BLESS THOSE THAT BLESS YOU.so be warned it is the word of my GOD that is able to  punish without me doing it for HIM.   MY LAST POST ON THE TOPIC.
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
Collin ain't you tired of lying, if jesus always spoke in parable then what do you say to many verses of the bible, possibly different from what they portray, right ?
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Abuzola:

What a fool, God forbid ! a jew should be my brother, Allah ya kiyaye, a christian blood brother is not your brother, a distant muslim friend is your brother , and you have to observe the right.

Kaji ko ?

and people wonder why muslims kill?
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
We do not kill, it is what God had ordained to happen, only God taketh life
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by focused123(m): 12:27am On Nov 10, 2009
We do not kill, it is what God had ordained to happen, only God taketh life

@Abuzola :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I cannot stop laughing at your Al - Taqiyyah.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Killing, murder, kidnapping, rape, deception and manslaughter is part and parcel of Islam.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 3:06am On Nov 10, 2009
You can say that again, mr spirit worshipper
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by focused123(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2009
You can say that again, mr spirit worshipper

Abuzola bin laden

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by Abuzola(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
Mr man, my father is not laden, or are you dumb to the extent of not knowing what 'bin' means, oh i remember you are a bloody spirit worshipper who always shout for blood anytime, small thing ,'blood of jesus', go to makaranta and learn arabic and stop running ur mouth any how like a rapper
Re: Arabs Will Be Guided Forever And Ever Unlike Israel by yeswecan(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
The topic could have been "Arabs Will Be Guided Forever" I mean why include Israel. Islam is really a violent religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadith On Repentance / The Sermon Of Lady Fatima (as) To Abu Bakr / Alhamdulilah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.