Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

SPRAYTUBE At The Cheapest Rate For Sell - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / SPRAYTUBE At The Cheapest Rate For Sell (470 Views)

Driptapes And Spraytube Irrigation Tools For Sale In Lagos And Ogunstate / Buhari Orders Single Digit Interest Rate For Agric Loans / Spraytube For All dry Season vegetables + free consultancy service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SPRAYTUBE At The Cheapest Rate For Sell by johnDuro(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Dear nairalander. It looks too good to be true but I am selling out spraytubes for #190,000 only for 1acre of land. Inclusive of 20 connectors and valves and also installlation free.
My purpose of doing this is because I want to ease the issue of sellers selling at exhorbitant prize but claiming they want to help small scale farmers grow! Friends, colleagues and family believes if I keep mute den I'm not ready to also help odas escape this recession and also this country.
My contacts are 08060418713, johndurosinmi@gmail.com
NB
You are to foot the bills for transportation and feeding. And if need arise accomodation.

(1) (Reply)

3 Months+ Jumbo Sized Broiler Chickens(120) For Sale At An Amazing Price Of... / Pullets For Sale / Rice Production: Sokoto Sells 5000 Pumps At Subsidized Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.