Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? (962 Views)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is in reply to the ungodly thread that made FP today.

TITLED: "From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again."

Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by braithwaite(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin
Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by HardMirror(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrPRevailer:

What movie was that image cropped out from. I wld love to watch it.
Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by braithwaite(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:

You dey mind am..

Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by MrPRevailer(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
HardMirror:

It's Batman. Because they always mask their true colors. But by your fruits we have known you.

braithwaite:

You dey mind am..

duh.
Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by braithwaite(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrPRevailer:

It's Batman. Because they always mask their true colors. But by your fruits we have known you.

duh.

Is this all ? Tought you got enough up your sleeve to counter that thread FROM PASTOR TO ATHEIST..

Or you need some spiritual back-up?

Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by HardMirror(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrPRevailer:

duh.
Oh thanks.
Nice CGI there.
Yes he has to hid his identity, u know bruce wyne is a billionaire
Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by felixomor: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrPRevailer:

I have since diagnosed the guy as a false prophet.
He seems not to have known, the devil was the one using him.

And the article is even old.
Seun only decided to take it to front page again today as a means to sustain the dying atheist ministry that is currently on life support.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

I have since diagnosed the guy as a false prophet.
He seems not to have known, the devil was the one using him.

And the article is even old.
Seun only decided to take it to front page again today as a means to sustain the dying atheist ministry that is currently on life support.

The thread was moved to front page AGAIN because it was clear that the atheist ministry is indeed currently on life support . grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re:there Shall Arise Many False Teachers An They Shall Deceive Many. HARDMIRROR? by Immorttal: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin The Delusioned deluding the freed deluded and delunising himself enroute.

(1) (Reply)

Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES / The Beast From The Sea(prequel) Revelation 13:1-10 / Zimbabwean Pastor, Prophet Uebert Angel Holds Wife’s Butts In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.