Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,464 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Business Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partnership (688 Views)

Agro Oil Business Partnership In Abuja / Business Partnership. / Business Partnership Proposal For Skill Acquisition,vocational & Training Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partnership by lordweezy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
solution is entrepreneurship, if you have an idea and looking for partnership, simply state, your idea here, we can help you criticize and put you the right track, before you can write your business plan and here also, anyone willing to partner with anyone can indicate and pm the person directly no scams please, this initiative is to boost ideas or bring partnership that can help nigeria. cc lalastica and mods pls bring this to fp for auto followup.
Re: Business Partnership by thesicilian: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
lordweezy:
solution is entrepreneurship, if you have an idea and looking for partnership, simply state, your idea here, we can help you criticize and put you the right track, before you can write your business plan and here also, anyone willing to partner with anyone can indicate and pm the person directly no scams please, this initiative is to boost ideas or bring partnership that can help nigeria. cc lalastica and mods pls bring this to fp for auto followup.
What if my idea gets stolen?

1 Like

Re: Business Partnership by afanide: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
I should state my idea on a pyblic forum and next week i see someone implementing it....
Re: Business Partnership by lordweezy(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2017
afanide:
I should state my idea on a pyblic forum and next week i see someone implementing it....

ideas improve a state. worst thing to happen is some steals but can java implement it like you would so try

(1) (Reply)

Remita.net Not Responding / Tectono Lady of the Week / How Relevant Is The N5 Naira Note Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.