Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I want to Sell my Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I want to Sell my Website (1751 Views)

I Need A Site Where I Can Sell My Goods / I Wanna Sell My Blog / Instagram Now Has The Right To Sell Your Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to Sell my Website by Godmother(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
Adsense site, unique job content, daily stable earnings for sale

Average Views (per month):    30,000
Monthly Revenue (USD):   $70
- from Advertising Sales:   No
- from Product or Service Sales:   No
- from Affiliate Income:   No

Alexa Rank:   645,638 (worldwide), 779 (Nigeria)

Registration Date:    6 May 2009

Listed in the following search engines
Google search engine.
Yahoo Site Submission
All The Web Site Submission
Scrub The Web Site Submission
AltaVista
Best Links
Submit Express
Free Submission

A 5-month-old job site with a daily stable income from adsense is up for sale. This site gets a daily unique visitors totalling 500-700.

Its a job portals with a large job base. It also has a listing of the hottest celebrity gist.

Interested persons should contact me on muoboisivwe@yahoo.com or 07062333081
Re: I want to Sell my Website by joeoty(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2009
You are offering the website for how much ?
What are the contents?
Re: I want to Sell my Website by Godmother(f): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2009
Its a forum; a job portal with a growing userbase.

It has a large job base, really great celebrity update.Send a mail to my box so we discuss the price
Re: I want to Sell my Website by ayomidej(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
And what the name of the forum
Re: I want to Sell my Website by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
blabbling yet website has no name u dey expect payment before anyting
Re: I want to Sell my Website by Godmother2: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
naijareign dot com
Re: I want to Sell my Website by Onos55: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
How much?

Please state your asking price.
Re: I want to Sell my Website by Godmother2: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2009
Send a mail to my box and let's discuss price
Re: I want to Sell my Website by kolitos007: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2009
what a joke, you want to sell a forum hehe, when its free to get, anyone that pays for this, must be really stupid lol
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2009
kolitos007:

what a joke, you want to sell a forum hehe, when its free to get, anyone that pays for this, must be really stupid lol

a forum software, yes its free
driving traffic to a forum, a whole different matter.
Re: I want to Sell my Website by switch411(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2009
kolitos007:

are you sure you are really kolitos007? because your last post is really disappointing. the worth of a website is the traffic it generates, Daily Pageview,Daily Ads Revenue not if the script is free or not.  is nairaland not running on smf. can you say the worth of nairaland is based on the fact that smf is a free script??
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2009
at this point kolitos i will need u to verify your identity. its either you're posting under duress (gun dey ya head) or this is just not you.

Starting verification process. . .
Swipe your tongue through the tongue print reader please. tongue
Re: I want to Sell my Website by kolitos007: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2009
@switch411, I get your point, yes if nairaland is selling, then I may think it will be worth it, as I won't be buying the content, but the fact that the site is visited, so hence I am just buying the name.

How ever this poster is talking about selling a forum, that is not generating that much traffic, which means I would still need to make all the effort to get it out there, hence I might as well go and get open source forum software and try to get traffic, that is my point.

@Dual Core, been a while, yeah I have been away for a bit, due to the stupid spam bot, hehe, I had a point to make for that, thats why i said what I said, if you think a forum,t hat has not got many users is worth buying then go for it.
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2009
i've bought the forum, thread closed
Re: I want to Sell my Website by kolitos007: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2009
Dual Core:

i've bought the forum, thread closed

Good for you , can you go 50:50 on it wink
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2009
that's a negative
Re: I want to Sell my Website by kolitos007: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2009
Dual Core:

that's a negative
I like you dual core, we will be able to work together one day, don't worry making note of every one, when the time is right you will know
Re: I want to Sell my Website by Godmother(f): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2009
kolitos007:

@switch411, I get your point, yes if nairaland is selling, then I may think it will be worth it, as I won't be buying the content, but the fact that the site is visited, so hence I am just buying the name.

How ever this poster is talking about selling a forum, that is not generating that much traffic, which means I would still need to make all the effort to get it out there, hence I might as well go and get open source forum software and try to get traffic, that is my point.

@Dual Core, been a while, yeah I have been away for a bit, due to the stupid spam bot, hehe, I had a point to make for that, thats why i said what I said, if you think a forum,t hat has not got many users is worth buying then go for it.

Alright, since your mouth is quite wide, lets see you open a forum with the free script and start generating free traffic.

@Switch and Dual Core
Thanks a lot guys.
But errr Dual Core, we need to see in camera
Re: I want to Sell my Website by kolitos007: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2009
Godmother:

Alright, since your mouth is quite wide, lets see you open a forum with the free script and start generating free traffic.

@Switch and Dual Core
Thanks a lot guys.

Yes my mouth is really wide, hahahah lol and your forum is not getting any traffic so sod off, Find something better or unique to do, then you can come and make a lot of noise, i don't need to do forum, will rather find something unique and interesting to do, than creating forums and trying to sell it. Please please please,
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
hehehe, someone's having a hard time with the SP@M bot today.
throws a beer at switch411

Godmother:

oh boy cam2cam, sweeeeeeeeeet. kiss kiss
tongue
Re: I want to Sell my Website by switch411(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Dual Core
you mean ANTI- spam bot? That thing is so whacked and i tell you it is doing more harm than good on the forum. artificial un-intelligence at its best!! getting people banned for nothing.
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
yea i'm scared to acknowledge my agreement with your statement. it might ban me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue
Re: I want to Sell my Website by switch411(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ Dualcore
     Seun loves the anti-spam bot too much, he tried using a software to post on the home page automatically, it failed him- because the thing started putting too much 'useless topics' i dont know why he is sticking with this one. he says it helps NL ranking. cant a Human do it better?  or the guy wan find time look for woman? wife? grin grin
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
athink una dey see this guy, he want to put me in trouble. i deee not say anything o, its him that is talking o. me i'm just smiling and nodding.

[censored] yea mehn, S3UN no dey try at allllllllllll at allllllllllll [/censored]
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2009
holly crap! all BBCODES are jews! angry angry

heh heh heh
Re: I want to Sell my Website by switch411(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Dualcore
    Na me and you o!! grin grin grin  it is the two both of we!! grin grin whether na jew or arab.

meanwhile check this out

http://web.archive.org/web/20050525023838/http://www.nairaland.com/
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
lol.

yea that link looks like an archive of nairaland as it was in 2005
Re: I want to Sell my Website by switch411(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ dual
Yes. man gat to go. i have a young forum of my own to grow. so gtg man.
Re: I want to Sell my Website by DualCore1: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
nice one, cheers.
Re: I want to Sell my Website by Godmother(f): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
kolitos007:

Yes my mouth is really wide, hahahah lol and your forum is not getting any traffic so sod off, Find something better or unique to do, then you can come and make a lot of noise, i don't need to do forum, will rather find something unique and interesting to do, than creating forums and trying to sell it. Please please please,

Is it by force to reply a thread? If you are not interested in the content why not leave. Na wa for amebos o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help! I Need Interswitch Api On My Website / Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results / Beware Of This Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.