Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad (898 Views)

Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
I got some great news this morning, that's my admission into the university of delta state. After a whole 3 attempts at the course computer science i got the course edu/comp sci at last. I have started preparing to leave for school but i feel alittle bit sad. Why am i feeling sad now?
Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by ikp120(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
I guess it's because you don't have a laptop for G, which is your other name.

2 Likes

Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by EHI9ICE(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
I liken ur case to that proverbial child,Who was seen crying along d road,and when he was asked by an old passer-by why he was crying,he said ''i just lost my #200''.So the good old man deeped his hand into his pocket and gave d child #200.Just as he recieved d money,his crying increased! Perplexed,the Old man asked him ''whats d problem now,i just gave you #200,why're you crying even more''? To which the little child replied ''If not for dat lost money,i'd have been having #400 now!''

So my friend,i believe that you're feeling upset ,coz you think by now, you'd have been in 300level-not 100level.

4 Likes

Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Reason is because there is no such thing as University of Delta State.

Go to the internet and study Delta State University of Delta State, read more about your course and opportunities. You will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
ikp120:
I guess it's because you don't have a laptop for G, which is your other name.
What is laptop for G?
Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
EHI9ICE:
I liken ur case to that proverbial child,Who was seen crying along d road,and when he was asked by an old passer-by why he was crying,he said ''i just lost my #200''.So the good old man deeped his hand into his pocket and gave d child #200.Just as he recieved d money,his crying increased! Perplexed,the Old man asked him ''whats d problem now,i just gave you #200,why're you crying even more''? To which the little child replied ''If not for dat lost money,i'd have been having #400 now!''

So my friend,i believe that you're feeling upset ,coz you think by now, you'd have been in 300level-not 100level.
So u are implying that am ungrateful indirectly. That's so nice of you. Keep up your sacarsm
Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:
Reason is because there is no such thing as University of Delta State.

Go to the internet and study Delta State University of Delta State, read more about your course and opportunities. You will be fine.
grin thanks for the correction Delta State University. Noted
Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by ikp120(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
HarmeyG:
What is laptop for G?

Bro I was just joking grin ... So what's the problem? I'm a graduate of Computer Science
Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
ikp120:

Bro I was just joking grin ... So what's the problem? I'm a graduate of Computer Science
Nothn
Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by ikp120(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
HarmeyG:
Nothn
Alright bro
Re: Why? I've Jus Gottn Admissn Into Delta State University But I'm A Bit Sad by okirewaju(f): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Congrats is in order but this one you are not happy

Lemme lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

''never Password Your Phone From Your Wife, It Kills, This Is What Happens / 11 Things Every Woman Should Know / Woman Catches Cheating Husband Crying With Lover In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.