Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nigeria Vs Newzealand (what Do You Think About Sani Emmanuel) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Vs Newzealand (what Do You Think About Sani Emmanuel) (1296 Views)

Poll: What you think the coach should start Sani Emmanuel in the next game?

Yes: 75% (3 votes)
No: 25% (1 vote)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? / Abuja Blast Again:another Bomb Blast In Abuja At Sani Abacha Barracks / Should Sani Emmanuel Start The Match (nigeria Vs Spain)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Newzealand (what Do You Think About Sani Emmanuel) by benjax2002: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2009
What do you think about Sani Emmanuel? I believe this guy has proven his point now and deserves to be started in the next game. This lad is certainly the best striker in the golden eaglets’ team. His best is yet to come
Re: Nigeria Vs Newzealand (what Do You Think About Sani Emmanuel) by benjax2002: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
My People FC star; Sani Emmanuel, has done it again. This guy came from the bench to score two great goal for the eaglets.
Re: Nigeria Vs Newzealand (what Do You Think About Sani Emmanuel) by skfa1: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2009
Brilliant smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Newzealand (what Do You Think About Sani Emmanuel) by benjax2002: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2009
Sani Emmanuel is a superstar, i hope scouts are watching him. This is just the beginning, the best of this lad is yet to come.

(1) (Reply)

Current Affairs / You Need To See This! / You Sucker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.