Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

LOL! Which Nigerian Food Are You?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / LOL! Which Nigerian Food Are You?? (728 Views)

World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? / Which Nigerian Local Rice Brand Is The Best ? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Which Nigerian Food Are You?? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Are you stubborn like shakki or soft like pounded yam?
Or are you a mix of sugar and spice and everything nice?

BattaBox’s BollyLomo asked the people of Lagos…

“Which Nigerian food do you think best describes you?”

Here is what the people had to say…

“F. U. F. U. Fufu. It’s very very nice. It is my favourite food,” one woman says.

“So you think that’s the Nigerian food that describes you as a person?” Bolly clarifies.

“I am fat now! Am I not fat?” she confirms her choice.

“Yam flour, that’s amala because it is black and I am black,” one man answers.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjlPHPMQXko

(1) (Reply)

3 Places To Visit For Great Food In Lagos Without Spending A Fortune / Get Your Delicious Thailand Fish At Best And Affordable Prices / The Best Chicken Sauce Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.