Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister (4284 Views)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by trendyrammy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Queen Okafor, Nigeria's most popular hairy woman has always had a very positive body image. Many people have wondered if her other female siblings are as hairy as she is.

She has answered this question today by sharing a photo of her gorgeous younger sister, Joy.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor.html

Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by BossLadyF(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oh
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Damibiz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
How on God knws why i go go marry woman way get BEARD nd Hairish CHEST like my own.....Mbaaa.....two men can never make a family

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Smellymouth: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Warris dis na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Nightie(f): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
her sister is pretty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by PaulIdu: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nightie:
her sister is pretty

That hair and beard is lurking somewhere in her genes and she might pass it on to one of her offsprings
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Personally I find the beards and all that chest hair disgusting lipsrsealed ..her life tho

Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by 9jaBloke: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
See fine gal. Na wa o. Person go marry dis one now come go born bush baby. God abeg de guide us o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
9jaBloke:
See fine gal. Na wa o. Person go marry dis one now come go born bush baby. God abeg de guide us o.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by omamush(f): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
cry
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by trendyrammy(f): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lalasticlala ijebabe fyenstboi
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
trendyrammy:
Lalasticlala ijebabe fyenstboi

ohh i want to vomit

Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by ksexiest(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wow oh wow

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Cuteramat: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
She might be the only one in her family with so much hair....

Ijebabe Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by ksexiest(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Her sis is so cute.
So she's now popular cos of her hair but she myt not be rich though...

Reminds me of that argument in secondary school when people ask which you would prefer btw been rich and famous.... biko who famous eppp?

Lalasticlala answer us biko
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by supaslim(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
BossLadyF:
Oh
I think her sister know how to shave hers well.... Abi na dere mother play games?
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by BossLadyF(f): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
supaslim:
I think her sister know how to shave hers well.... Abi na dere mother play games?

The sis has none
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by yungbillionaire(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
pls, can someone help us to tell dis girl dat what she has decided to do is quite disgusting....
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Godwinfriz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dis is so yuck i don wanna talk abt it
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by franklynsunny(m): 3:26am On Nov 23, 2016
She is wasting here
She should jus take a selfie and upload in Guinness book of record n wait
Re: Nigeria's hairiest woman, Queen Okafor shares photos of her gorgeous sister by Oizarammy(f): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2016
i feel for Ijeoma but God knws best.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Rock With Human Face (photo) / Top 20 Richest Musicians In America 2018: List Of Richest Singers And Rappers / Nigerians Reacts As Lady Bleeds From Buttocks After Failed Plastic Surgery-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.