Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Travelling To South Korea,any Suggestion Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To South Korea,any Suggestion Pls (1254 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Thread for South Korea prospective students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To South Korea,any Suggestion Pls by RolandPet(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
Pls my cousin just got three months visa to migrate to south korea for hurstling,hope the place is good,there's jobs? and the immigration laws are friendly?

Pls people in south korea should comment or anybody thats has an idea or have been in there,i need your advice?
Re: Travelling To South Korea,any Suggestion Pls by hadexman(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
Roland Pet:

Pls my cousin just got three months visa to migrate to south korea for hurstling,hope the place is good,there's jobs? and the immigration laws are friendly?

Pls people in south korea should comment or anybody thats has an idea or have been in there,i need your advice?

Your cousin or you? Look, how many times have you been warn not to seek work in a foreign land with a visiting visa?

Your cousin or you can't work without a work permit, so forget it.
Re: Travelling To South Korea,any Suggestion Pls by surveyProf(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2009
@ Roland pet, i got this info of an agent based in South Korean that can help in sourcing for jobs in Korean, try them out,

116-15 Iteawon Dong,
Yongsan-gu
Seoul 140-200
South Korea
Tel. +82-10-8062-2191

actually they promising geting a job for anyone in south korea dat will pay $1000-$2000 monthly, i dont really know how truthful they are, just try.
Re: Travelling To South Korea,any Suggestion Pls by RolandPet(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
@hadexman (m),
dont generalised ok,i have seen people that travelled with visiting/tourist visa out of this country and make it big time on return,you did not make it in S.A doest not mean that another person cannot make it when given the same opprotunity expecially person without formal education here in naija can go over there and try his luck,besides south korea is one of the best industrialised nation in the world.

@surveyProf,

we will try the contact tomorrow and give feedback here,thanks very much,im supporting him 100%.

(1) (Reply)

4 International Passport And Ecowas Passport,pl Call 07028271494 / Italian Tourist Visa / Truck Accident Along Oyo Ogbomoso Express Road This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.