Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS (5262 Views)

Ghanian Actress/slay Queen Goes Pantiless In New Sexy Photo / Checkout The Nippl3s Bearing Dress Actress Keke Palmer Rocked - S3xy Or Trashy? / See The Shocking Thing Hollywood Actress Keke Palmer Wore Out...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by olaboo123: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
From a child actress to this. Sigh. What Hollywood does to people

http://loveandgizt..com/2016/11/fashion-gone-wrong-this-beautiful.html

2 Likes

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by BossLadyF(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is this Akeelah?

5 Likes

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Benikuuse(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
TRANSPARENT CLOTH WITHOUT PANTIES AND BRA, SHE WOULD HAVE APPEAR NAKED WITHOUT CLOTH
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by ajokebelle(f): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
BossLadyF:
Is this Akeelah?
Yes, that is the innocent looking Akeelah.

I think they do it to gain attraction to remain relevant in the industry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Akeelah af join bad gang tey tey cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Nightie(f): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Smellymouth: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Mtcheeeewwww

hahann, wal asri

1 Like

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Preca(f): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
She does not even need to wear cloth again ...they have seen the unseeable
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by 9jaBloke: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
This gal eye no done before o. Can't hate her though. No mata what she does.

1 Like

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by coptic: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Izz like Rihanna is her role model.

All these girls sef. You're already a star, and have made a fortune for yourself. You wonder what more they want dressing like this.

But then, my very good pesin talk say ashewo na ashewo, no matter what she drives.

2 Likes

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by BossLadyF(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
ajokebelle:

Yes, that is the innocent looking Akeelah.

I think they do it to gain attraction to remain relevant in the industry.

Is nudity the best way to be relevant?
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by daviddagreat: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
ha akeelah u too. or are ma eyes playing tricks on me.
in falz voice: u are now a shild of the world

2 Likes

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by BrutalJab: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Akeelah self haff joined bad gang o
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by adadioranmah(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na so e dey take start. before u know na rehab
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by olasubomi007(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dz girl can spell for Africa..

In Akeelah and The Bee cheesy
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Xionez(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Eyamahhhh!!!

This is jus 50 Shades of Wrong.
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Oliviaxx(f): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
this girl just changed overnight... like miley cyrus..#sigh

1 Like

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by veekid(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Who is she?
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by ameezy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
BossLadyF:

Is nudity the best way to be relevant?
Thats the law dude Hollywood is demonic

1 Like

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by Godwinfriz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
No no this cant be happening
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by BossLadyF(f): 1:41am On Nov 23, 2016
ameezy:

Thats the law dude Hollywood is demonic

I strongly believe you don't need to be Seductive in other to be attractive

1 Like

Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by QuietHammer(m): 2:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Her facial beauty is fading. She needs to compensate that with her body. *sigh. She used to be my crush
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by BossLadyF(f): 2:32am On Nov 23, 2016
QuietHammer:
Her facial beauty is fading.

Exactly!!! She isn't that beautiful again
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by franklynsunny(m): 3:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Slavery
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by juddexy2(m): 4:05am On Nov 23, 2016
My Cousin took pride in this girl after that movie 'AkeelH and the bee'...but now ..I'm afraid, she has blended into something else..
Re: Upclose Of Actress Keke Palmer's Outfit To Amas,she IS PANTILESS & BRALESS by HarmonyDee(f): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2016
A

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / 11 Year After His Brother Died,see How Chinedu Ikediezie Changed With His Family / Lady With The World’s Biggest Lips Says She Wants More Surgeries(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.