Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Join Givers Forum Today And Make 40% - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Join Givers Forum Today And Make 40% (1802 Views)

HYIP Investment Website Premium Script At 40% Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Givers Forum Today And Make 40% by eanestca(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
in givers forum everyone is a guider,
givers forum pays 105 every week amounting to 40% a month,
that's not all, you earn bonus up to your 5th generation of your down lines, can you beat that?
and your can withdraw your cash just after 1 week.

send me a mail on violetelema@gmail.com ( you can also use me as your referral)
you can also call me on 0815 155 4063
Re: Join Givers Forum Today And Make 40% by eanestca(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
givers is paying over 70% and you are there talking of recession cool
Re: Join Givers Forum Today And Make 40% by ASIVS2: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good day all,

To the business of today now how to create a TBC web wallet(YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD TBC WALLET FROM GOOGLE PLAYSTORE). Because of nairaland bot I won't be mentioning the full URL but you can use Google to search..
Go to The Billion Coin dot info
Register an account (you can see they just have 55k + members worldwide we are still growing)
An email link will be sent to your email for activation
Click on it and login to the site
Locate references >under it you see wallet guide
Click on it. You will be taken to a page
Click on step 1 a new URL will open
Now Tick on create wallet with password
Move your mouse on the page until the wallet has been created. Congratulations. Important information.
Save your wallet URL page. Very important if you loss the URL you have lost your wallet. So save it. Once that is done you can send your wallet address to me for order of your coin.
KINDLY GET YOUR TBC FROM US AT A VERY REDUCED PRICE>>>WE HAVE OVER 100,000 TBC for sale ......NOBODY SELLS CHEAPER THAN US!!!!!!
Re: Join Givers Forum Today And Make 40% by twistakelv: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2016
It's simple, the TBC coin is a digital currency whose monetary value increases daily. Now it is still cheap, it's best you buy it, and keep till in the future when it is as valuable as the common BTC(BitCoin), so that you can sell it at ten or hundred times the price you bought it .I'm stocking my wallet already, I'm just doing this to enlighten my fellow people, together we can eradicate poverty. For more information, add me on whatsapp or call me with 08121656968
1tbc------>1500
Re: Join Givers Forum Today And Make 40% by segebase(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
CRASHED

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Constant 20-30% Roi In Forex Trading Monthly(guarantee) / Breaking News....rosabon Financial Services Reduces Her Loan Interest Rate / Reasons why you need a Website for your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.