Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Make Una Helep Me See Wetin Una Economy Cause - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make Una Helep Me See Wetin Una Economy Cause (856 Views)

See Wetin Happen To Messi When E Try Copy Ronaldo's Overhead Kick (photo) / Mc Filter Mouth Power Of Weed. See Wetin Igbo Do This Young Man / Abeg Make Una Come Claim Una Property!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Helep Me See Wetin Una Economy Cause by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Meanwhile, read what happened to me yesterday Hmmn. I was eating Rice at a Restaurant and enjoying my goat meat, a man entered the joint with a brief case. I guess he is a big politician because his dressing and pot belly portrays it. He walked and sat down as everybody looked at him. Suddenly a woman came to him and started crying. The woman knelt down and told him dat her children and her wan die of hunger since her husband died. This man opened the brief case and gave this woman five hundred thousand naira. D woman jumped up and left d scene in happiness. I was still watching when another man started crying and came to him. He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed money to establish a bizness. This man brought out ten million naira cheque and gave this man. This time, i started murmuring and practicing on the lie i will blow to have my own national cake. I started crying and came to the man. Immediately i knelt down, I heard "cut!! Cut!! Cut!!". I turned and saw the director of the movie. He laughed and said " o boy na movie we dey shoot here" oo . Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!! Economy no go kill person
Re: Make Una Helep Me See Wetin Una Economy Cause by psucc(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
You know say our presido like cartoon.
Mek your joke reflect the change.
Re: Make Una Helep Me See Wetin Una Economy Cause by Edwinmason(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
u don tell mr buhari

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This: Cristiano Ronaldo Shocking Confession / Buhari Vs MMM / Joke Of The Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.