Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Can't Believe It, Got Healed Listening To Sound Sultan "Area" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can't Believe It, Got Healed Listening To Sound Sultan "Area" (580 Views)

Basketmouth "Dia Fada" Ft Sound Sultan & Item 7 (Video) / Mp3: Vj Adams – Define Rap Ft. M.i, Ice Prince, Sound Sultan, Vector & Mz Kiss / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Believe It, Got Healed Listening To Sound Sultan "Area" by Vanderandrew(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
There was a day, i felt tired, feverish along with headache on my way from work. That day we went for a project on the island. I was on my way home from V/I. I stay in Gbagada. I was calculating how i was going to take drugs and treat myself. My colleague who was driving tuned the station were this song was being played. After the song was over I realized my fever disappeared. I was suprised, does non gospel music also have healing power. Question
Re: Can't Believe It, Got Healed Listening To Sound Sultan "Area" by greatnaija01: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lolzzzz
you are not yet WELL O... so you were stress relieved and you gave the credit to SOUND SULTAN? your sense must be having menstrual cramps. EVEN IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, DO YOU NOT KNOW GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD? YOU CAN NOT COME HERE OUT OF COINCIDENCE AND CLAIM YOU GOT HEALED... HAVE OTHER AILMENTS AND DISCOMFORTS LIKE STOMACH ACHE AND BLAST THE SAME MUSIC TO SEE IF YOU WILL GET HEALED... My dear... you are simply here to create a topic that is useless since you have no consistent results.

Vanderandrew:
There was a day, i felt tired, feverish along with headache on my way from work. That day we went for a project on the island. I was on my way home from V/I. I stay in Gbagada. I was calculating how i was going to take drugs and treat myself. My colleague who was driving tuned the station were this song was being played. After the song was over I realized my fever disappeared. I was suprised, does non gospel music also have healing power. Question
Re: Can't Believe It, Got Healed Listening To Sound Sultan "Area" by Flexherbal(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Healing comes from the mind, not from any song.
Re: Can't Believe It, Got Healed Listening To Sound Sultan "Area" by yanabasee(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
greatnaija01:
Lolzzzz
you are not yet WELL O... so you were stress relieved and you gave the credit to SOUND SULTAN? your sense must be having menstrual cramps. EVEN IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, DO YOU NOT KNOW GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD? YOU CAN NOT COME HERE OUT OF COINCIDENCE AND CLAIM YOU GOT HEALED... HAVE OTHER AILMENTS AND DISCOMFORTS LIKE STOMACH ACHE AND BLAST THE SAME MUSIC TO SEE IF YOU WILL GET HEALED... My dear... you are simply here to create a topic that is useless since you have no consistent results.

Buahahahahahahahahahha....

This is epic.... You hit the OP right on the head.... Am sure he's gonna take a long time to heal...

(1) (Reply)

First Nairalander Egun Rnb Singer Released His First Single MIJAYA / [video] Olamide – The Intro (the Glory Album) / Pygronswagg Wonwami Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.