Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 (1083 Views)

The 3 Things It Takes To Turn A Billion-dollar Business Idea Into Reality / Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S. / Dollar Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 by gistyinka(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
In 2010, Nigeria-born Seun and Seyi Abolaji using only $5, set up Wilson’s Juice Company, a freshly squeezed juice company, to tap into a new market.

Speaking to CNN about why they started the company, Seyi Abolaji said:

“To offer a healthy alternative to what was on the market.”
About starting the company with just $5 (N750 at the time), Seun Abolaji said:

“Could we have started this company in the United States? I doubt it.

We would need 10 million dollars maybe three, and that’s the beauty of Nigeria you can have a naira and a dream.”

Distributed to over 650 locations and 18 states in Nigeria, Wilson’s Juice now has a factory that employs 30 workers and produces up to 24,000 bottles a day and they are only just getting started.

Meet Two Nigerian Who Build Multi-Million Dollar Business with Just N750

Re: Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 by LOVEGINO(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Do you want to make some money buy investing your capital on bitcoin. This is pretty simple and easy. Let me break it down for you

Minimum capital is 0.01btc
Every hour you make 0.15% on your capital.
Every day you make 3.6% on your capital. Wow!
Every week you make 25.2%on your capital. Sounds profitable.
Every month add it up yourself you make a handsome 100%.

check my signature
Re: Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 by BiafranBushBoy: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Do you want to make some money buy investing your capital on bitcoin. This is pretty simple and easy. Let me break it down for you

check my signature

Most of those sites are scam...

Till I see your earning screenshot
Re: Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 by LOVEGINO(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

see for ur self.

Re: Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 by Tygg: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Have got a better site with screenshots sef
Re: Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 by LOVEGINO(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
more

Re: Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 by BiafranBushBoy: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tygg:

Have got a better site with screenshots sef
lol... make I see na...
Re: Two Nigerian Started Their Multi-million Dollar Business With Just N750 by BiafranBushBoy: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
LOVEGINO:

check my signature

Add me on WhatsApp, let's talk...

on my siggy...

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Rescue Me From GTBANK!!! / I Need To Buy 100 Containers Of Kosso Wood From Nigeria / Pick Up And Delivery Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.