Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 (70924 Views)

Burnley Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 3rd December 2019 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 / West Ham Vs Arsenal (1 - 5) On 3rd December 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by drewxx88(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2016
abimbawealth:

West Brom, I think... walkover niyen jor
l'agbara olohun...This was a tough game thou @ least the team has made a statement and sent a message to the other teams we are damn serious about winning the title...
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Chicent(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2016
ichommy:
As Arsenal fan, If Chelsea no collect League eh, Una dash am out be that.

2 short on target 2 goals.

Kudos. cool

na so leicester move last season wey dem take carry league..... Winning unexpectedly. Watchout chelsea is on fire.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by ichommy(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Chicent:

na so leicester move last season wey dem take carry league..... Winning unexpectedly. Watchout chelsea is on fire.

Yinmu cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by ZaBaene(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Oh please don't even go there, Aguero fell cheaply just like Navas and the others looking for a cheap booking.

Hazard and Pedro all got stepped on their achilles at the start of the game, why were'nt Aguero and Fernandinho booked?

City had their chances but they blew it while chelsea took theirs end of story

APT.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Chicent(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2016
ichommy:

Yinmu cheesy

lolssssss

dont hate .......... Congratulate!!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Anabel(f): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Was outta town that's why. No mind me.

gretblue:

Hey! Anabel is finally back.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
Chubhie bro long time.

Hafa?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by fujirice: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2016
PETUK:
hahahahaha mad man
tongue tongue
I think say they no dey fear face grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Olu317(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
nwamehn:

So, if they listen they would then do what? Stop playing their matches? Lol.
Don't even compare Chelsea and Leicester because Leicester's issue is that they lack much players to compete on all fronts just like Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City, so one of either champions or premier league has to suffer for the other.
Don't forget that since the history of premier league, the four times Chelsea had carried the league were all when they were playing in the champions league. Madrid are toping La Liga table now yet they are also playing in the champions league. Barcelona carried La Liga two consecutive seasons still playing in the champions league, same with Juventus with Serie A.
Liverpool wasn't playing in the champions league in 2014 yet they came second in the league to Man city who played in the Champions league.
So please, give those boys some credit moreover they and Man city had equal time to prepare for this match. By the bush, only six teams are playing European competitions from England this season, why are the other thirteen teams not playing excellently like Chelsea if not playing in Europe was the key as u claimed?
..Don't mind them, they are Chelsea's FC haters. When Mourinho became Chelsea's boss in 2004, after Claudio Ranieri took the club to the 2nd position, 2003/2004 , Chelsea FC played in Champions League and other league competitions and lost to Liverpool in the semi final in a contestable goal which didn't cross over the goal line. Chelsea still won the league during 2004/2005,season. Then played champion's league,played F. A, played Calling cup,during the following season and still won BACK to BACK 2005/2006.So , what is their story? They stiff necked People meant to perish in their football bets and won't accept the rhythm of the old Chelsea's form. Those who are wise them who plays football bet, better place WIN on Chelsea when playing instead of the disastrous loss they encountered during Chelsea against Man city as it happened yesterday. Candid advice to the wise ones.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Segadem(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
nwamehn:

So, if they listen they would then do what? Stop playing their matches? Lol.
Don't even compare Chelsea and Leicester because Leicester's issue is that they lack much players to compete on all fronts just like Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City, so one of either champions or premier league has to suffer for the other.
Don't forget that since the history of premier league, the four times Chelsea had carried the league were all when they were playing in the champions league. Madrid are toping La Liga table now yet they are also playing in the champions league. Barcelona carried La Liga two consecutive seasons still playing in the champions league, same with Juventus with Serie A.
Liverpool wasn't playing in the champions league in 2014 yet they came second in the league to Man city who played in the Champions league.
So please, give those boys some credit moreover they and Man city had equal time to prepare for this match. By the bush, only six teams are playing European competitions from England this season, why are the other thirteen teams not playing excellently like Chelsea if not playing in Europe was the key as u claimed?
please,dont mind these people again, if that should be the case, Sunderland, Burney, Crystal palace and co should top the EPL table

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by nwamehn: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
..Don't mind them, they are Chelsea's FC haters. When Mourinho became Chelsea's boss in 2004, after Claudio Ranieri took the club to the 2nd position, 2003/2004 , Chelsea FC played in Champions League and other league competitions and lost to Liverpool in the semi final in a contestable goal which didn't cross over the goal line. Chelsea still won the league during 2004/2005,season. Then played champion's league,played F. A, played Calling cup,during the following season and still won BACK to BACK 2005/2006.So , what is their story? They stiff necked People meant to perish in their football bets and won't accept the rhythm of the old Chelsea's form. Those who are wise them who plays football bet, better place WIN on Chelsea when playing instead of the disastrous loss they encountered during Chelsea against Man city as it happened yesterday. Candid advice to the wise ones.

Lol. U ar not wrong I swear, most of the guys in our area played Man city straight win. I was just watching as they were tearing the slips when Hazard scored that third goal.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by nwamehn: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Segadem:
please,dont mind these people again, if that should be the case, Sunderland, Burney, Crystal palace and co should top the EPL table

Na so naah, at least, the table should be Chelsea 1st, Sunderland 2nd, Burnley 3rd etc. And Man City, Arsenal etc should be battling to avoid relegation. Chelsea haters ar everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by nwamehn: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
orlahtohbadt:
Thank you sir, They just choose not to check details... I always say that quality tells in a team... I wonder why Sunderland cant be in the top 4 position now, cos the last time i checked, they are in just 2 or less competitions and i still wonder why Madrid and Barca are at the top of Laliga, i thought people that are playing in Europe are supposed to find it difficult in their league since they are having more competitions to play than the rest?... They are just excuse givers jare
PS: I think they should start praying for whatever team dey support to start loosing league matches so that they don't qualify for Europe next season and they can now win the league because they will have less competition and the bolded will be the key for them too

Hahahahaha. U have just killed me!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by nwamehn: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Marvel1206:

we are talking about this season o

Oga, u ar the only person that claims to be talking about this season in this subject. The first guy that quoted u was talking about Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal which was three seasons ago, the second person was also talking about 2-3 seasons ago and I am talking about this month.
So, if Chelsea beating Arsenal 6-0 is in the past, then Arsenal beating Chelsea 3-0 is also in the past. If u want us to barb hair then we must barb the beards too. Otherwise let's leave the hair and the beards and focus on the future. Arsenal has Man city next two weeks, worry about that and not about Chelsea, oga.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by abimbawealth(f): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
drewxx88:
l'agbara olohun...This was a tough game thou @ least the team has made a statement and sent a message to the other teams we are damn serious about winning the title...
I concur!!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by CaptPlanet(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nathan Ake does us a world of favour. Our 3 point lead has been cemented.

Bournemouth beat Liverpool lol!
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Marvel1206: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
nwamehn:

Oga, u ar the only person that claims to be talking about this season in this subject. The first guy that quoted u was talking about Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal which was three seasons ago, the second person was also talking about 2-3 seasons ago and I am talking about this month.
So, if Chelsea beating Arsenal 6-0 is in the past, then Arsenal beating Chelsea 3-0 is also in the past. If u want us to barb hair then we must barb the beards too. Otherwise let's leave the hair and the beards and focus on the future. Arsenal has Man city next two weeks, worry about that and not about Chelsea, oga.
why should i lose my sleep over a walkover match grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by nwamehn: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Marvel1206:
why should i lose my sleep over a walkover match grin
See confidence!! I will quote u again that day o.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Marvel1206: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
nwamehn:

See confidence!! I will quote u again that day o.
i go quote you too tongue fyi, City'll be without Aguero and ferd... So it simply will be
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by nwamehn: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Marvel1206:

i go quote you too tongue fyi, City'll be without Aguero and ferd... So it simply will be

Lol, till then naah.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by pamcode(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
optional1:
My love femi4 here i am

The sky is always Blue.

Up Chelsea!!!

Pamcode over here!
wait have you always supported Chelsea or you decided to port.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Unlimited22: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2016
herzern1:
As a Manchester United fan.....

I think a draw between these two teams will be the best for us......

Unlimited22.......I think a draw should be enouqh for yhu??....... grin cheesy

Unlucky me. I wasn't online to bash u. Thank God Chelsea and fellaini have shut u up.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by optional1(f): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Lol port ke

I dey mad..

pamcode:
wait have you always supported Chelsea or you decided to port.

The Blues for life to the moon and back...
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 by Chubhie: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
CaptPlanet:
Chubhie bro long time.

Hafa?
I gallant Bro.

Your boys are firing from all cylinders. They truly deserve to be crowned champions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

UCL: Real Madrid Vs Paris Saint Germain (3 - 1) On 14th February 2018 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (7 - 2) On 4th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.