Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Some Jobless Lady Has Advise For Buhari's Daughter On Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Jobless Lady Has Advise For Buhari's Daughter On Her Wedding (539 Views)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Jobless Lady Has Advise For Buhari's Daughter On Her Wedding by kraits03: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Really? I know right? How does some babe who looks like a housewife without a shop gives advice to the extremely hot Buhari's daughter who just got married to a billionaire? In case you missed it, Buhari is the current president of the country that used to be the biggest economy before he became president, Nigeria.

Anyways, so this babe says the beautiful girl should have wasted her prime (her prime being she's her hottest and her dad is president) on education, to get a second degree and a masters *pukes*. Like, why waste all that gorgeousness and opportunity on education? Chances are that her dad won't win the elections in 2019 because his reign has just worse than awful! I don't want to get started on him and his jokers!

See more here: https://kandeed./

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Cries Out Over Hack Of His Twitter And Instagram Accounts / Rapper Ycee Graces Cover Of Vibe.ng Magazine (PHOTOS) / Cute New Photos Of Frank Edoho's Newborn Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.