Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Giant Of Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Giant Of Africa (509 Views)

Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Honored As One Of 100 Most Influential People Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Giant Of Africa by kola145(m): 12:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Nigeria is really the giant of Africa if u ask me.But if you ask why?,I will tell you.
Nigeria is the most blessed country in the Africa because we are unlimitedly blessed in all ramifications but we have only one problem,"lack of appreciation". We don't appreciate talent if we see one instead we envy one another.

Other African countries envy us all day because they can never reach our heights. We are blessed because:
1.natural resources: we have various natural resources all through Nigeria but are not properly utilized. We have the black gold(crude oil) but is just being wasted like mere liquid with terrorist blowing up pipe lines.
2.Riches:the richest man in Africa is a Nigerian!!!Yes,he's name is Aliko Dangote
3.Talent and entertainment: Fela the most successful and notable African musician and also the inventor of Afro beats once said music is the weapon of the future.
Nigeria is the center of entertainment in the whole of Africa. Music is more accepted and more notable than movies because it feeds the soul and reaches more audience. I have never experienced or heard that other African musicians come to tour Nigeria just because they don't have that general appeal in their music but our own musicians tour their uncountable times.

Music is powerful because it change your mood.it can calm,sadden,make you happy and also make you feel aggressive, it has advantage over movies because it is short in period and can make you dance unlike movies that are long in time and can easily get bored with it.Music can be listened to over and over again to the extent it lyrics get stuck in your head.To be precise Yorubas are greatly talented.Fela Anikulapo kuti,Sade Adu etc are proofs. Nigeria homes David and wizkid,the king of African music who are bound to rule with the world in terms of music,funke akindele;the actress with arguably the best comedy TV series in Africa.Do you believe other Africans watch it like their own.A man's gift makes way for him

If you ask me Nigeria is supposed to be the most wealthiest country in Africa but poor management won't allow that..

Nigerians are the leaders of tomorrow!! If we come together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Giant Of Africa by Bigsteve121(m): 12:16am On Nov 23, 2016
kola145:
Nigeria is really the giant of Africa if u ask me.But if you ask why?,I will tell you.
Nigeria is the most blessed country in the Africa because we are unlimitedly blessed in all ramifications but we have only one problem,"lack of appreciation". We don't appreciate talent if we see one instead we envy one another.

Other African countries envy us all day because they can never reach our heights. We are blessed because:
1.natural resources: we have various natural resources all through Nigeria but are not properly utilized. We have the black gold(crude oil) but is just being wasted like mere liquid with terrorist blowing up pipe lines.
2.Riches:the richest man in Africa is a Nigerian!!!Yes,he's name is Aliko Dangote
3.Talent and entertainment: Fela the most successful and notable African musician and also the inventor of Afro beats once said music is the weapon of the future.
Nigeria is the center of entertainment in the whole of Africa. Music is more accepted and more notable than movies because it feeds the soul and reaches more audience. I have never experienced or heard that other African musicians come to tour Nigeria just because they don't have that general appeal in their music but our own musicians tour their uncountable times.

Music is powerful because it change your mood.it can calm,sadden,make you happy and also make you feel aggressive, it has advantage over movies because it is short in period and can make you dance unlike movies that are long in time and can easily get bored with it.Music can be listened to over and over again to the extent it lyrics get stuck in your head.To be precise Yorubas are greatly talented.Fela Anikulapo kuti,Sade Adu etc are proofs. Nigeria homes David and wizkid,the king of African music who are bound to rule with the world in terms of music,funke akindele;the actress with arguably the best comedy TV series in Africa.Do you believe other Africans watch it like their own.A man's gift makes way for him

If you ask me Nigeria is supposed to be the most wealthiest country in Africa but poor management won't allow that..

Nigerians are the leaders of tomorrow!! If we come together.

AGREED WE ARE NO 1 IN EVERYTHING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Giant Of Africa by kola145(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2016
I'm not a desperado but this post needs to be moved to the front page for us to know how blessed we are in Nigeria. God loves us but we don't appreciate one another

1 Like

Re: The Giant Of Africa by Nixiepie(f): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Patriotic huh,it all good
Re: The Giant Of Africa by Crex007(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2016
for this recession
Re: The Giant Of Africa by Bigsteve121(m): 1:07am On Nov 23, 2016
kola145:
I'm not a desperado but this post needs to be moved to the front page for us to know how blessed we are in Nigeria. God loves us but we don't appreciate one another

MY BROTHER GOD HAS BLESSED US IN MANY WAYS, AND I KNOW ONE DAY NIGERIA WILL BE THE ENVY OF THE GLOBAL WORLD AND NOT JUST AFRICA.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Finally Wole Soyinka Has Fulfilled His Promise To Tear US 'green Card' Over Dona / Wow!!MMM Participant Rocking Humblesmith Music Hits Track#Osinachi(pics,video) / Happy Birthday Mr President... Drop Your Birthday Wishes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.