Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How To Get Free Airtime - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get Free Airtime (1176 Views)

How To Get Free Airtime On All Networks! Fresh And Hot / Get Free Airtime & Data For All Nigerian Networks Using This App / Free Airtime! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Airtime by xmobaba(m): 12:59am On Nov 23, 2016
here is a great way to get an airtime voucher or shopping voucher click here to register it very very easy to do http://www.forum24.co.za/Register.aspx?Referrer=827f6eed21964a4e843d1c2ae8a84f72

Join Forum24
It’s quick, simple, safe and free to join. To get started, simply supply your name and e-mail address and select your password. Please remember that you can only join once.

Confirm
After you have registered you will receive an e-mail from us confirming that you would like to join Forum24. Click on the link within this e-mail to complete your registration. This is where you’ll provide us with information about yourself. Remember the more information you supply, the better your chances are of receiving a survey invite, which will help you earn more points to reap the Rewards.

Activate
Once you have joined Forum24, your profile will be activated. You now have access to Forum24. Just wait for a survey invite in your email, complete the survey and you will be rewarded with Points. The more Points you receive, the more Rewards you can claim.

Remember that all information that you provide will be kept strictly confidential and will not be given to any third party. You’ll also have the ability to opt out from receiving our surveys at any time and to delete your profile completely.

Join today, have your say, and be rewarded.

http://www.forum24.co.za/Register.aspx?Referrer=827f6eed21964a4e843d1c2ae8a84f72

(1) (Reply)

I Need Who Will Format My Windows 10 Laptop For Me I'm Ready To Pay... / Yahoo Yahoo / Please Help! Annoying Flickering Infinix Hot 2 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.