Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

“you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths (791 Views)

Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English / Charly Boy Blasts NLC: ''I Will Not Tolerate Their Ways'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by 4ortunex(m): 3:01am On Nov 23, 2016

Controversial media personality, Charly boy Oputa popularly called Areafada took to Instagram to blasts Nigerian youths for their ‘foolishness’ and ‘ignorance’.

Read below:

“I swear to you silly, ignorant, foolish and lazy Nigerian youths. If you don’t do something quick by showing your frustration and vexation with this our yahoo yahoo leaders, una go chop sand by next year. Nothing will ever get better until you start to fucking standup for your kidnapped future. Na una sabi”
Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by Dalyjay(m): 3:50am On Nov 23, 2016
SMH, call me when this hit fp
Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by Flexherbal(m): 4:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Yahoo yahoo leaders?

1 Like

Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by amuokuko: 4:28am On Nov 23, 2016
E depends on the sand sir..

If it's red sand, there is still some nutrients therein but if its the brown or white sand, let those who shouted Sai Baba eat therein...

2 Likes

Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by DIKEnaWAR: 4:38am On Nov 23, 2016
No matter how people might criticise him, this is the absolute fvcking truth.

5 Likes

Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by plainol(m): 4:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Truly, our future has been kidnapped.
I volunteer to partake in a revolution. Who else?

1 Like

Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by Cletus77(m): 4:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Mr charlie, den wat shall we do? Who go first open road?

1 Like

Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by TashaGirl: 5:12am On Nov 23, 2016
and as a celebrity, what are you doing about it Opppps! I forget undecided. You are not feeling the recession, you have money, you have cars and the only help you can render now is to curse yourself that you will eat sand abi undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by BrutalJab: 5:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2016
True yarn...very harsh call out...
Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by southernbelle(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
TashaGirl:
and as a celebrity, what are you doing about it Opppps! I forget undecided. You are not feeling the recession, you have money, you have cars and the only help you can render now is to curse yourself that you will eat sand abi undecided
Bless you love.
He was young once, and Nigeria has always had wrong leaders. I haven't come across any page(s) in our history books where he made impact.
You can't just curse people when you haven't been a positive influence in anyway yourself.
Nigerian youths will not eat sand, we may have wrong leaders today but no matter how long the night may be, the day is sure to come and day is coming soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you Will Eat Sand By Next Year” – Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths by franklynsunny(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Frm wat I understand
He want to stage protests against Buhari
D outcome will b bloody
No one should follow dis man o
Jus pray at home?

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Shares New Pictures. Butt Gets Amazingly Bigger. / Diamond Platnum And Girlfriend Welcome A Son / Sound Sultan Entertaining NYSC Corps Member Live In The Camp(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.