Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Games For S60v5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Games For S60v5 (978 Views)

Help Pls....my Games Ar Pausing Automaticaly Every 2mins / My Games Collection / Download All Games For S60v5 5800 N97 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Games For S60v5 by gamersworl: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2009
[img]http://image.projectnext.eu/9524111spore_creatures3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://image.projectnext.eu/spo58Animazione1.gif[/img]
The sequel to Spore Origins has emerged from the primordial ooze and is now among us
This sequel to the award-winning Spore Origins has emerged from the primordial ooze and is now among us! Picks up where you left off in a game designed exclusively for your mobile phone. Attacking or familiar with other creatures and explore 12 levels. Collect the parts of the body and adapted to meet the challenges. Edit your copy with the creator of creatures to optimize the development and bring it to the top of the food chain

[B]Download Here[/B]
Re: My Games For S60v5 by gamersworl: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2009

Take on the role of a German captain lieutenant and command a silent hunter above and below water! Evade Destroyers and dive down into the depths of Atlantic Ocean to execute an ambush! Carefully listen to the sounds of your hydrophone to identify unknown ships and plan your hunt! Beware of dangerous depth charges and naval mines while you’re navigating your submarine across the sea and prepare for the next attack! Sink the greatest battleships, accomplish the most challenging missions and become a man of the Kriegsmarine! Herr Kaleun, your crew is awaiting your orders!

[B]Download Here[/B]
Re: My Games For S60v5 by gamersworl: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2009

As Sonic The Hedgehog, players will go whirling through action-packed levels of fast and furious pinball action. On a quest to stop Dr. Robotnik’s evil scheme for world domination, players must race to collect Chaos Emeralds and rings and score big points before all is lost!

[B]Download Here[/B]
Re: My Games For S60v5 by gamersworl: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2009
[img]http://image.projectnext.eu/Scr000003.jpg[/img]
The sentence was handed down, now bring order in a chaotic world. Begins with a small jail and transform it into a maximum security prison. None shall escape your supervision: up to you to take control of life in prison. Construct and operate a set of effective rehabilitation and the only thing I think will be the money. Ensure that prisoners have everything they need because they are happy. In case of problems, there is the flying squad[img]http://image.projectnext.eu/Scr000004.jpg[/img]

[B]Download Here[/B]
Re: My Games For S60v5 by gamersworl: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2009

American astronaut Captain Charles "Chuck" Baker lands on Planet 51 thinking he's the first person to step foot on it. To his surprise, he finds that this planet is inhabited by little green people who are happily living in a white picket fence world, and whose only fear is that it will be overrun by alien invaders, like Chuck!

[B]Download Here[/B]
Re: My Games For S60v5 by chidibrown(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2009
Guy can u plz type d direct download link of those Gamez.
Re: My Games For S60v5 by initialize(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
is it that there are limited amount of people using the s60v3 phones or why is it that there's no strong thread about this version of nokia phones and its Samsung equivalent?

S60v3 users, kindly create a thread and talk about your experience with the phone as it can help those of us aspiring to join that platform.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Htc Android Google G1 Fone Touch Screen With Full Keypad For Sale! / Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos Vs Innergrade 7"thriller Tablet PC / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.