Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS (13288 Views)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Shocking: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay ( WITH PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by WafiJoe(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Sorry girls, It has been confirmed!!! Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo delivered a response that cleared the whole doubt about his sexuality after allegedly being abused by Atletico’s midfielder, Jorge Resurrección Merodio regarded as Koke.

The Portuguese superstar stole the show with a sensational hat-trick in Saturday’s highly-charged Calderon clash as Los Blancos extended their lead at the top of La Liga to four points, The Sun reports. But Ronaldo’s best performance so far this season was almost soured when he squared up to Spain international, Koke, in the second half.

The pair were each booked for the flare-up, which saw both stars clash heads and exchange words. Television viewers even claimed that the Bernabeu icon threw a punch at the Atletico ace in the incident. And, according to Cadena Cope, the fuse was lit when Koke called Ronaldo a “gay”, to which the three-time Ballon d’Or winner allegedly replied: “A gay, yes. But a rich one, bitch.”

The Spanish radio station claims to have heard the conversation Ronaldo, 31, had with teammates in the visitor’s changing room after the game.

Ronaldo — who unveiled his new ‘Thinker’ celebration in the clash, much to the delight of Twitter users — has seen his sexuality be a hot topic of debate in the past.

The former Manchester United star, who has a six-year-old son Cristiano Jr, was last year rumoured to be in a gay relationship with Moroccan kickboxer, Badr Hari.

Source: http://amala.ng/index.php/2016/11/23/omg-cristiano-ronaldo-finally-admits-gay-must-read

Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by Unsad(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Fine boys are becoming gays and still we ugly guys are not getting knacks angry

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2016
WafiJoe:
Sorry girls, It has been confirmed!!! Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo delivered a response that cleared the whole doubt about his sexuality after allegedly being abused by Atletico’s midfielder, Jorge Resurrección Merodio regarded as Koke.

The Portuguese superstar stole the show with a sensational hat-trick in Saturday’s highly-charged Calderon clash as Los Blancos extended their lead at the top of La Liga to four points, The Sun reports. But Ronaldo’s best performance so far this season was almost soured when he squared up to Spain international, Koke, in the second half.

The pair were each booked for the flare-up, which saw both stars clash heads and exchange words. Television viewers even claimed that the Bernabeu icon threw a punch at the Atletico ace in the incident. And, according to Cadena Cope, the fuse was lit when Koke called Ronaldo a “gay”, to which the three-time Ballon d’Or winner allegedly replied: “A gay, yes. But a rich one, bitch.”

The Spanish radio station claims to have heard the conversation Ronaldo, 31, had with teammates in the visitor’s changing room after the game.

Ronaldo — who unveiled his new ‘Thinker’ celebration in the clash, much to the delight of Twitter users — has seen his sexuality be a hot topic of debate in the past.

The former Manchester United star, who has a six-year-old son Cristiano Jr, was last year rumoured to be in a gay relationship with Moroccan kickboxer, Badr Hari.

h
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2016
grin

He's been plucking his eyebrows since 2006 tongue
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by Damibiz(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Blood of fish,so that fine Dick na for person Yash e de enter ?
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by WafiJoe(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Damibiz:

I smell gay. lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by nobodii: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Nonsence how many times will you guys repost this sh*t? undecided
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Damibiz:

Fine dick indeed.. my brother my brother.. i hail ooooh grin
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by Damibiz(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2016
My brother stop oh,cus the joy way dey pussy na die.....i no feet smooch ASH oh
HenryDion:

Fine dick indeed.. my brother my brother.. i hail ooooh grin
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by naijavital(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2016
At affordable price, you will get a standard ecommerce website with beautiful attractive layout and designs.

You will also get SSL integrated to encrypt user data for secure processing.

The site will be search engine design And Develop Your website At Affordable Cost with Us - vital designs and very mobile friendly.

Unlimited number of products can be added to the store.

Payment methods will also be integrated for the checkout.

To get one, contact ,

Mobile: 08163206244

Whatsapp: 08163206244

BBM: 7ABDF5C5

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS , JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, WOOCOMMERCE, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Damibiz:
My brother stop oh,cus the joy way dey pussy na die.....i no feet smooch ASH oh

Make i use fear believe grin
Re: OMG!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Admits He Is Gay With PHOTOS by rhymesnoni(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
c boy yyyyy?? i lv u 2 much 2
believe diz

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn’t Enjoy Stardom Or Fame Because Of Controversies"– Terry G / Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music / Hafsat Abiola, Joe Odumakin And Kate Henshaw At Nigerian Premiere Of Girl Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.