Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To Remove Lock Screen On Samsung Note 4/5 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Remove Lock Screen On Samsung Note 4/5 (687 Views)

Woman Holds Down A Live Python, Cuts It Open To Remove Goat (Photos, Video) / How To Bypass Android Lock Screen – Ways To Unlock A Smartphone / How To Bypass Android Lock Screen – Ways To Unlock A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Lock Screen On Samsung Note 4/5 by adaq777: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2016
"How can I unlock the lock screen on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5, I forgot the passcode of it, but I don't want to get my phone into the recovery mode, which will complete wipe all my phone data, how can I do?"

"Is it possible to unlock my Samsung Note 4 without losing any data, I lost one of my finger in the accident, so I can not unlock my phone with fingerprints, how can I do now?"

How to unlock Samsung Note 5/Note 4? Well, have you hear of the Samsung Lock Screen Removal? Samsung Lock Screen Removal is the famous unlock expert, with its helps, you can easily Remove 4 screen lock types including pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints from your Samsung Galaxy phone with one click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Auv_6nBW3w

Read more:

Recover data from broken Samsung Note 5/4

Recover data water damaged Samsung Note 5
Re: How To Remove Lock Screen On Samsung Note 4/5 by ggitjrwee: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2016
MORE INFO:

Best way to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy, Remove Samsung Lock Screen

Video guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeIFOqLx9J0
Re: How To Remove Lock Screen On Samsung Note 4/5 by movlkser: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2016
Samsung Data Recovery is the powerful data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. What's more, this tool also well known as the Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which can one click to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5/4 without losing data.

(1) (Reply)

Mercury Inverter And Battery / Amazing Ways Technology Has Changed The Way You Travel / Can You Believe We Have Thirteen Planets In Our Solar System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.